Microsoft Update - Rebuilding pt2

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey all, here’s another update! Before I mention the important stuff, sorry for the bad aesthetics of this post, typed this on my phone XD.

New HQ - First of all, I would like to thanks Eatsmith and @Gabbygytes for the new Microsoft HQ. Eatsmith supplied the plot, and the heavy lifting (building) was done by Exabytes. It’s looking good, and it should be fully functional within a few days !

Automation - thanks to TheDiamondTiger, we are expected to go almost fully autonomous (for the crafting parts). This means things like fully automatic carbonado and dust machines.

Current partnerships - RebelsShop, Omega

If you have a credible company, you can sign with Microsoft for a partnership. There are benefits, and we will always try to back up your company (such as in a court case) if possible.

We sell Carbonado worth up to 30k for ONLY 7.5k (sometimes 5k) at mall-1 . This is extremely cheap! We’ve already sold 25, and there are 7 more pieces currently in stock

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Sounds amazing, turkey!!! I am glad to be partnered with you again!

Thank you,

CP42
Omega Owner and Founder

T

Trump15024

Apple has a partnership with Omega. Apple is not accepting partnerships with any other companies. We are just focused on getting products to people so they can enjoy them and working on the economy in general. Apple has made many attempts to help company relations.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Apple has a partnership with Omega. Apple is not accepting partnerships with any other companies. We are just focused on getting products to people so they can enjoy them and working on the economy in general. Apple has made many attempts to help company relations.
I didn’t ask again for a partnership lol, I got the message XD