Denied MisterShmiley

Power

Jan 31, 2018
I forgot..... Sorry.......... :'C
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
A. MisterShmiley
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
A. I would love to teach Preferably, Brewery (Making Wines, Beers, Spirits). If not Brewery, then Witchcraft (Potions and Enchantments). Lastly, Medicine (Training Doctors)
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
A. Citizen :cool:
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
A. I would first ask the student to act appropriately, if this does not work, I would give them a warning. I would also lecture them politely. If they still don't listen, I would have them sent down to the principal/vice principal.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
A. Yes!! :)
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
A. CST Chicago :cooler:
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
A. I want to become a teacher to help students learn in subjects that they might struggle in. I also want to be a teacher to help students whose manners are not the best to teach them the right and appropriate way. By being a teacher, I would be a role model for all my students and I would do my best to follow the rules. I want my students to have a bright future, for example, by teaching how to brew, they might be able to open their own Brewery! I am energetic and positive, and I want my students to enjoy learning, and wouldn't forget their experience!
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
A. I strongly agree that I would do the best of my ability to be a great role model.
Thank you for your time!