Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Minecraft username: Jo3512

/ar time: 9 days 12 hours and 30 min

What is your rank on the server? Executive

What are the 5 reasons to jail?
Drugs, unlicensed Guns, Trespassing , Murder, and Assault.

What is tp jailing and can you do it?
Tp jailing is when you teleport to a criminal and then jail them as soon as you teleport. No, Officers cannot do it

Name some commands you know police can use:
-/invsee- when you look through someone's inventory for illegal items.

- /co-I - Using This will allow you to see what someone has changed in a chest.

-/duty - Allows you to get your police gear!

-/getpos - gets the coordinates of a plyer
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs? 500 For both questions.

Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes I did.

Why do you want to be police? Crime has grown dramatically throughout the city! I believe I can make a difference, And make the server a safer place!

Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what? I have been arrested for drugs, Assualt (only once for both, i never did them again) and Murder. ( I was defending myself and killed the other player)

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

Lemonss

Oct 24, 2016
Jo, please fix up your "Criminal Record", you, for the most part get 1 kill minimum a day, and tend to have drugs every once in a while. Do not lie in your application, as it will hurt your chances.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo, please fix up your "Criminal Record", you, for the most part get 1 kill minimum a day, and tend to have drugs every once in a while. Do not lie in your application, as it will hurt your chances.
The drugs is a lie. But the kills daily is when i play pvp with my friends.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Again, I have seen you with drugs on you, as well as kill innocent people. Regardless killing is killing
I dont just target a random person and kill the. I dont roll like that. And you cant see a person with drugs. But i dont got any

Last edited:

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! However, I have to deny this application. You are known for killing, and we want people on the force who make a positive effect on the server, when it comes to keeping the streets safe. You may reapply in a week or more.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Don't disrespect peppah she does a great job picking out who should be cop and since you think this is a crappy server we don't need you on it anyway.
Zeesel you couldn't be more right. I was extremely wrong to say that. Peppah is wonderful and the server is lovely. I'm sorry peppah. I said that in the heat of the moment

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
oh yeah he is! But ono! He doesn't like me! There goes my chance at being a police. ;-; :cry:

SilentStorm

Mar 21, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! However, I have to deny this application. You are known for killing, and we want people on the force who make a positive effect on the server, when it comes to keeping the streets safe. You may reapply in a week or more.
Ur not a minister you can't reply to these anymore

H

Heather

Laggy, you cant comment on old threads and bump them please. This thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.