My Story: Why I "Play" on McCities!!! And what I do now... (Inspired by MissFrosty)

Will you like this post

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
First off, I am making this because I saw this thread on here by MissFrosty and long story short...It was sooo emotional. No, not the post, but the amount of likes this person received. Play is in quotations because I am inactive.

About 6-7 years ago I found this game on YouTube. According to this YouTuber, it is called "Minecraft". I was like "dang", I want to try this out, it looks cool. I legit immediately purchased the game and started Singleplayer. I was so lost, building dirt statues and all that good stuff. I didn't know how to build anything, subsequently, I still don't. However back then finding MineCraft tutorials were rare.
I then began using MineCraft mods. During this time I didn't have the best PC that I have now so it was a little difficult, getting only 30 FPS on a laptop not meant for gaming. It was still fun even though I had the settings and visibility as low as possible. I began attempting to use mods after seeing the "BMW X6" mod. I failed multiple times and ultimately never got the mod working. I then tried a mod called "Flan" which worked perfectly. I downloaded many car mods and enjoyed them. I then started using many mods to make Singleplayer as realistic as possible making my own city world, mainly "Sim-U-Craft". After a couple years I began playing on a City Roleplay server in 2011/2012. It was the first server I have ever played on. No, it is not this one. I won't mention the name of it, before that I played on a Online virtual gaming community called "SmallWorlds" in which I owned a major company on, since 2011, which I probably stopped playing around 2013-2014. That Minecraft City Roleplay server was fairly decent. It didn't have no where near as many plugins available on today City Roleplay servers. I played on that server from 2011-2013. I primarily played that particular server to constantly cause chaos, as that I was the time I was first presented a non professional online game which had a ton of loopholes and rules that my 6-years-ago self didn't want to comprehend or abide by. I found this server in late 2013. I liked this server more, so I began playing it. I actively played this server from 2013-2015 as a way to waste time. I've been a member for a very long time, even before the owner, which I did an interview of when the Owner was only a moderator in early 2016. Link is below if interested.
I stopped actively playing when Cities:A new server came out in March 2015, which I had much more interest in. I did however occasionally play once or twice a week until late 2015/early 2016. From Mid 2016-2017 I came on rarely, only to make sure my plots weren't removed and my money was there lol. I have it marked on my calendar to come on every 2 months. In Late 2016 I began work for the DoD while taking classes, limiting my free time. During that free time I am usually with friends or my attention seeking girlfriend, who by the way, has been on the server. As far as gaming goes, I don't do it very often lol. With summer here I have about a month without classes. After a while MineCraft simply became unappealing though It is a surprise that so much has changed giving me a slight interest in it. During the little free-time I have, I've been playing Cities: ******** and FiveM modified GTA V server.
Below are the Top 5 moments of this server that I will never forget (maybe unfortunately).
1. When I first joined part of the map was under construction and I rented a orange apartment skyscraper with orange windows
2. When Exportation gave me $1 million dollars
3. When JustYourTypical and Ped_In_Van got into an argument about Ped owning a Ferrari in real life
4. Whenever Ped_In_Van and I started rapping during the time "Desiigner - Panda" came out
5. Whenever I purchased Runnerboro

Last edited by a moderator: