Patents

T

Trump15024

So there is a lot of companies in McCities and we all have different ideas so how about a area on forums where we can apply for a patent meaning that we own what we get the patent for and then a staff member when they get time certifies that the company who made it owns it.

T

Trump15024

Or maybe an area on forums for companies like for company announcements and company patents

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Ummm, I agree with Superdude. Anything that people can copy like builds is already protected and there is punishment for them. It seems like you just don't want people copying your business plans, but with some things limited in Minecraft it is hard to do that.

T

Trump15024

Ok then scratch that. How about a section on forums for company stuff for company announcements

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Ummm, I agree with Superdude. Anything that people can copy like builds is already protected and there is punishment for them. It seems like you just don't want people copying your business plans, but with some things limited in Minecraft it is hard to do that.
Well there are complex sf machine contraptions I have designed, but there is no way for a build protection like that to be enforced.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I'm not sure exactly how this could be used as you can not really invent anything on Minecraft.
Everything has already been invented.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I designed a reinforced ingot generator, but it is so expensive and giant that it will just be a pain to make it. Plus the coal needed for just 1 plate is such a pain.
Rip, I got stacks of coal from darkvendor (like stacks of blocks, like tons), but I kinda feel bad for using them since he hacked them in :/