Plots Powers

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would like to ask that like Companies or gangs, there are a ranking system, I would like to ask there be one for plots so its easier to manage, some would be like 1 command would give all permissions like owners do.
  • Owner of Plot
  • Allowed to build on the plot, same perms as owner except it cant add friends and unadd friends except the owner and the others with its same rank. And definetly not allowed to sell it.
  • Allowed to build on the plot but not add or unadd friends
  • Allow to view the plot meaning allowed to tp to it but only view

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Area shop doesn't have something like this currently and there isn't an api, but regions are based on world guard so this is possible, just would be a bit overly complicated.
Hmm well it would help the community a lot as it would stop griefing, maybe

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I would like to ask that like Companies or gangs, there are a ranking system, I would like to ask there be one for plots so its easier to manage, some would be like 1 command would give all permissions like owners do.
  • Owner of Plot
  • Allowed to build on the plot, same perms as owner except it cant add friends and unadd friends except the owner and the others with its same rank. And definetly not allowed to sell it.
  • Allowed to build on the plot but not add or unadd friends
  • Allow to view the plot meaning allowed to tp to it but only view
Okay, just quoting this since I don't understand your idea too well.

• Well.. Owner is already a thing so pass
  • Well, this is basically /as addfriend
  • same thing, /as addfriend
  • I don't particularly see the point in this unless you are giving a preview of your plot to someone before you sell it.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Okay, just quoting this since I don't understand your idea too well.

• Well.. Owner is already a thing so pass
  • Well, this is basically /as addfriend
  • same thing, /as addfriend
  • I don't particularly see the point in this unless you are giving a preview of your plot to someone before you sell it.
I wish you can plot kick treaspassers like you can in creative

T

Trump15024

If someone is trespassing and refuses to leave your property call the police, we have them for a reason.
I know but how about they are not on either 1. You can ask them to leave 2. Use force 3. Plot kick