Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
1. user name ) Questar79
2. Rank) Citizen, but can go up to Millionare
3. Timezone) central, ! hour behind server
4. what would I do ) Counselor or Drivers Ed.
5. how would i handle a Misbehaving student) 1 warning, then send them to the office
6. Do you have a discord) Yes i do, its Questar79 #2666
7. Why do i want to be a teacher) I Think being able to Teach Students would be a great experience for me on MCC, i have amazing social skills and a good listener. I also have helped people who have gone through Mental health issues, as students are at the #1 risk of Mental health issues. i also work well in Tough situations. :)
8. Questions) I was wondering if the Counselor would have an Office where students could set up a time where they could talk.

Note:
I have also dealt with people who are struggling with Mental Health, and have been able to help them, almost like a therapist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minty

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
@Questar how would you teach students in Drivers Ed? You would have a classroom and won’t be able to drive on the road each class to teach about. Also do you have anymore topic to teach?
Of course, If School Counselor dose not work out, i can also do Medicine, with Medicine i would like to bring in the doctor aspect of the server jobs into the school, as it is one of the more popular jobs on server, I would teach students how to use Medicine, like found at Hospital, responsibly. We would not be using the Medicine that we make on normal citizens on the server, i would make sure the Medicine is made correctly before any use on any students. So again if Counselor doesn't work, id like to be the medicine Teacher. Thanks for reading this, have a good day and don't forget to smile :D

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
Of course, If School Counselor dose not work out, i can also do Medicine, with Medicine i would like to bring in the doctor aspect of the server jobs into the school, as it is one of the more popular jobs on server, I would teach students how to use Medicine, like found at Hospital, responsibly. We would not be using the Medicine that we make on normal citizens on the server, i would make sure the Medicine is made correctly before any use on any students. So again if Counselor doesn't work, id like to be the medicine Teacher. Thanks for reading this, have a good day and don't forget to smile :D
That would be extremly helpful as I have no clue what anything in medicine is!

Reactions: Questar

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
1. user name ) Questar79
2. Rank) Citizen, but can go up to Millionare
3. Timezone) central, ! hour behind server
4. what would I do ) Counselor or Drivers Ed.
5. how would i handle a Misbehaving student) 1 warning, then send them to the office
6. Do you have a discord) Yes i do, its Questar79 #2666
7. Why do i want to be a teacher) I Think being able to Teach Students would be a great experience for me on MCC, i have amazing social skills and a good listener. I also have helped people who have gone through Mental health issues, as students are at the #1 risk of Mental health issues. i also work well in Tough situations. :)
8. Questions) I was wondering if the Counselor would have an Office where students could set up a time where they could talk.

Note:
I have also dealt with people who are struggling with Mental Health, and have been able to help them, almost like a therapist.
best of luck!

Reactions: Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hello, you will be accepted as our new Health Studies teacher, where you can teach students about different uses of medicine, how to craft them (for doctors use), healthy foods to eat, and how to keep a nutritious diet.

I’ll contact you with more information about being a teacher.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.