Questions about creative plots

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
Hi there! I have some questions regarding plots in creative.

Firstly, when I build whatever I am building in creative on my plot, am I then able to move it to the city (of course it has to be good enough and eligible)?

If I am able to do so, will I have to pay for the home when it is moved to the city or can I automatically own the home? If I has to pay to live in it after building it, what is an estimate for a large house (obviously not accurate but just a rough idea)?

I'm curious because there seems to be no homes available to buy in the city, and only rentable apartments which not everyone wants. They lack freedom to customize how you desire.

I don't have the money to buy any house right now, but if the option comes in the near future I will be saving up for it.

Thank you!!!

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, you can transfer the house to a plot that you bought in the city. You have to pay for the transfer, which is usually no more than $15-20k, depending on the house size and the materials used.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Firstly, when I build whatever I am building in creative on my plot, am I then able to move it to the city (of course it has to be good enough and eligible)?

If I am able to do so, will I have to pay for the home when it is moved to the city or can I automatically own the home? If I has to pay to live in it after building it, what is an estimate for a large house (obviously not accurate but just a rough idea)?

I'm curious because there seems to be no homes available to buy in the city, and only rentable apartments which not everyone wants. They lack freedom to customize how you desire.

I don't have the money to buy any house right now, but if the option comes in the near future I will be saving up for it.

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!
Large houses would be about 15-20k but if u think of big as around 20x30 or so that would be at 10-15k. The build transferee wouldnt cost that much and is very cheap. I suggest building in creative as it allows you to fly and the materials are cheaper.

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
Yes, you can transfer the house to a plot that you bought in the city. You have to pay for the transfer, which is usually no more than $15-20k, depending on the house size and the materials used.
Wow, thats cool!

Sorry for asking more questions, but:
1. Would I have to pay to then live in it in the city?
2. Is the process of moving it from creative to the city hard?

Thank you!

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
Large houses would be about 15-20k but if u think of big as around 20x30 or so that would be at 10-15k. The build transferee wouldnt cost that much and is very cheap. I suggest building in creative as it allows you to fly and the materials are cheaper.
That's pretty cheap! I just have a few more questions though.

1. Would I have to pay to then live in it in the city? Or will it be automatically mine?

Thank you!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
That's pretty cheap! I just have a few more questions though.

1. Would I have to pay to then live in it in the city? Or will it be automatically mine?

Thank you!
First you need a plot in the city. Creative builds don't automatically make that house your home, you can just get the build MOVED to the plot.

The process to get a build moved is fairly easy and link is here:
http://mccities.com/forums/transfer-regioning-requests.70/

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
First you need a plot in the city. Creative builds don't automatically make that house your home, you can just get the build MOVED to the plot.

The process to get a build moved is fairly easy and link is here:
http://mccities.com/forums/transfer-regioning-requests.70/
I'm guessing there's heaps of free plots vary far out from the middle of city?

I haven't been able to find any yet so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thank you again!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I'm guessing there's heaps of free plots vary far out from the middle of city?

I haven't been able to find any yet so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the wrong places.

Thank you again!
Nope, there's limited plots. There's no "free plots", you have to buy them from other players or autosale. But rn most plots are rare to get, meaning hoarders such as myself can sell them for higher amounts due to the high demand

GoldenPearMC

Deregulated
Deregulated
Citizen
Sep 19, 2017
Nope, there's limited plots. There's no "free plots", you have to buy them from other players or autosale. But rn most plots are rare to get, meaning hoarders such as myself can sell them for higher amounts due to the high demand
Oh okay. I guess possibly in the future this may change and the city might have more plots.

Okay thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it so much!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Oh okay. I guess possibly in the future this may change and the city might have more plots.

Okay thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it so much!
Nah, probably not, inactive players will get plots auto sold after 2 months so you can get plots then. Otherwise, there's a hella long thread on why they won't region more city plots. It just decreases the value of existing ones.