Ranks

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
It's a bit annoying that you get demoted if you don't have the require amount of money on your person. Like I've got 500k in bank right now, and if I was to take that out and do /ar check, I would then become Rich. Yet when I put that 500k back into bank, I get demoted back to Citizen. It might just be my opinion, but the rank system could be changed slightly so that it doesn't automatically demote you when you put a big amount of money in the bank

Thoughts?

Reactions: sundae22

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It's a bit annoying that you get demoted if you don't have the require amount of money on your person. Like I've got 500k in bank right now, and if I was to take that out and do /ar check, I would then become Rich. Yet when I put that 500k back into bank, I get demoted back to Citizen. It might just be my opinion, but the rank system could be changed slightly so that it doesn't automatically demote you when you put a big amount of money in the bank

Thoughts?
Technically those signs show how rich u are, when u hold big amounts of money, people will look as you as targets to kill. Naturally its your choice, if u can easily get away and is good at pvp and dont die easily or oftenly then there is no promblem with holding a lot of cash. Technically its like saying you put a lot of money in your wallet and when you get holdup, u give them the money same goes as if u had little amount of money, then little they can steal.