Case Closed Scammed by carlx and N0r5

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockbutter_3

Jul 29, 2017
1. I am accusing @carlx and @N045E

2.Today a tourist logged on by the name of carlx, he messaged me and asked me to guess who he was. I then gave him a name of one of my friends that frequently use Minecraft, he then said it was correct. Then he asked me for 90k so he could become a citizen (I did not know this was illegal as my brother is the one that started playing on this account, therefore, he read the rules at /warp tutorial, not me) I gave him the money, he then told me he lost the money because he gave it to another tourist by the name of N0R5E. He immediately logged off, I then went to check N0R5E'S balance and found that he indeed had the money. To be clear carlx did tell me he would give the money back. I am sorry a ton, I honestly didn't know this was illegal until I asked ninjagaming23 after the incident.
3. https://imgur.com/a/LPLXz

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I was there, I saw the pics of his balance, and I did /bal as he put the money in the bank. I also msg'd him saying please give the money back, it's illegal. Then he said he would, and I checked his bal, watching the money tick down from 90k. This player was also banned by @Izzie on 4(?) accounts for ban evasion.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

2.Today a tourist logged on by the name of carlx, he messaged me and asked me to guess who he was. I then gave him a name of one of my friends that frequently use Minecraft, he then said it was correct. Then he asked me for 90k so he could become a citizen (I did not know this was illegal as my brother is the one that started playing on this account, therefore, he read the rules at /warp tutorial, not me) I gave him the money, he then told me he lost the money because he gave it to another tourist by the name of N0R5E. He immediately logged off, I then went to check N0R5E'S balance and found that he indeed had the money. To be clear carlx did tell me he would give the money back. I am sorry a ton, I honestly didn't know this was illegal until I asked ninjagaming23 after the incident.
Don't give people money when they ask for it... Unless it's someone you know and trust

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Your most likely gonna get eco wipe means you will lose everything you have, its not excuse not to know the rules as you had a forums account and should have seen the rules area. 3 of you will most likely get eco wipe then the ban evader, perm banned this is what I predict will happene from the incident.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
You should be more careful with who you give such a large amounts of money. Indeed, it's against the rules to give someone money so the player can rank up. NEVER do that again. If you are going to pay someone a lot of money, contact a staff member first. The money was refunded, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.