school xmas play - signups

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
hi! three days ago was the end of a poll i held for which play y'all wanted to see; how the grinch stole christmas won! now, i got everything (almost) set up, except for the fact i needed people who would play parts in the play. so here it is, the signups! keep in mind you may only respond once, if there's any issue please message me in game (tabitim)! good luck! they'll end the 23rd
signup here!

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
hi! three days ago was the end of a poll i held for which play y'all wanted to see; how the grinch stole christmas won! now, i got everything (almost) set up, except for the fact i needed people who would play parts in the play. so here it is, the signups! keep in mind you may only respond once, if there's any issue please message me in game (tabitim)! good luck! they'll end the 23rd
signup here!
signed up!

Reactions: Uni and ItzJazzMade

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017
signup here!
YES
no frozen

im happy

Reactions: ItzJazzMade and Uni