/sell hand

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think that /sell hand should be added or even just signs at warp shop to go to 64 instead of like 4 because it takes too long to be able to sell a full inventory of items. If its only 4 or less and with school starting back up and a lot of us having limited time on here don't want to spend half of our time standing there holding down the sell button until our fingers are numb.

D

Deleted member 832

When something I sold through sign shop staff know what item has been sold. So they find duper’s. With /sell hand it doesn’t say what has been sold

Reactions: LeanneTheUnicorn

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I hope this gets added it would make selling things so much easier

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
I've actually considered this suggestion a while back (not the sell hand, just quicker sell signs in general) and didn't find chestshop a good alternative as it doesn't offer loggings at all. I'll look into this a bit more and consider an alternative plugin which has an api that would allow us to actually create a log file. Will have to look more into it before actually accepting this though.

Reactions: Jabu and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I've actually considered this suggestion a while back (not the sell hand, just quicker sell signs in general) and didn't find chestshop a good alternative as it doesn't offer loggings at all. I'll look into this a bit more and consider an alternative plugin which has an api that would allow us to actually create a log file. Will have to look more into it before actually accepting this though.
Wait doesn't essentials have /sell and worth because you can like set the worth when you /sell

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Wait doesn't essentials have /sell and worth because you can like set the worth when you /sell
I'm never really going to add /sell hand type of commands, it completely ruins any type of realism or interaction it brings when you go to the shop.

Reactions: Powerfull