Severide Social Media Company application and website

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
So, I was bored so I created a website. Didn't have a purpose for it, so figure I'd give it to you guys. This will let you make retarded posts without worry. There is even advertisements. No, you don't need to create an account to use it, it's completely free to use. You do however have to create an account only to use VIP features. This is a nonprofit company. All proceeds will go towards the Runnerboro homeless shelter aimed at giving new members a chance to get a place to live for as little as $50 /week.
The Runnerboro homeless shelter is planned to be a whopping 100 rooms. That is 100 people who wi;l have access to cheap affordable housing. Proceeds will also go to creating Severide's corporate center. The prices for these projects are listed below.
Runnerboro Homeless Shelter: $75,000
Severide Corporate Center: $30,000

Here is the link, everything is based in game: http://severide.boards.net/

We are looking for employees, you can fill out an application by using the following format below:
The following positions are available, which will all pay a reasonable fare depending on how much work you do.
Positions: Marketing, Human Resources, Sales

In game name:
City:
Position:
Reason you should be hired:

T

Trump15024

If I am elected mayor of Runnerboro in my first day of office I will take executive action to make the homeless shelter be built speedy quick.

T

Trump15024

What exactly will this "executive action" be?
Executive action is if you are in the executive branch of a government you can take executive action meaning that you tell a executive department what you want done so like a president can sign an executive order to one of his departments saying like do something about affordable housing without having to involve a legislative body

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So, I was bored so I created a website. Didn't have a purpose for it, so figure I'd give it to you guys. This will let you make retarded posts without worry. There is even advertisements. No, you don't need to create an account to use it, it's completely free to use. You do however have to create an account only to use VIP features. This is a nonprofit company. All proceeds will go towards the Runnerboro homeless shelter aimed at giving new members a chance to get a place to live for as little as $50 /week.
The Runnerboro homeless shelter is planned to be a whopping 100 rooms. That is 100 people who wi;l have access to cheap affordable housing. Proceeds will also go to creating Severide's corporate center. The prices for these projects are listed below.
Runnerboro Homeless Shelter: $75,000
Severide Corporate Center: $30,000

Here is the link, everything is based in game: http://severide.boards.net/

We are looking for employees, you can fill out an application by using the following format below:
The following positions are available, which will all pay a reasonable fare depending on how much work you do.
Positions: Marketing, Human Resources, Sales

In game name:
City:
Position:
Reason you should be hired:
omg nice site, is it possible if you could create one for my company - BananaMicrosoft ?

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Executive action is if you are in the executive branch of a government you can take executive action meaning that you tell a executive department what you want done so like a president can sign an executive order to one of his departments saying like do something about affordable housing without having to involve a legislative body
I am aware what executive action is I was just wondering what your executive action would be and just a touch confused that you would be taking executive action as a mayor as usually this power is reserved only for the president.

eatsmith

Sep 27, 2015
Guys use the website for free. Make posts under "General discussion" and spend money under "Store" to get special parks and features. First user to create 100 meaningful posts may win $100,000.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Guys use the website for free. Make posts under "General discussion" and spend money under "Store" to get special parks and features. First user to create 100 meaningful posts may win $100,000.
Lol it's another scam sitte!!!!!

Reactions: Toryn