Slimefun Nuclear Reactor "Head"

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
I just finished crafting a nuclear reactor (which took forever!). I attempted to place it down, and it immediately fell to the ground and went back into my inventory. Unfortunately, now the nuclear reactor is called CSCoreLib's Head and isn't working! If I try to place it, it doesn't function as a nuclear reactor. Also, I can no longer place any blocks in the same location where I originally tried to place the nuclear reactor. It's like there is some sort of invisible block which I can't remove.

Please let me know how I can fix this issue. I literally just finished crafting the nuclear reactor after days of crafting and gathering materials, and now it's broken! So frustrating!

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I just finished crafting a nuclear reactor (which took forever!). I attempted to place it down, and it immediately fell to the ground and went back into my inventory. Unfortunately, now the nuclear reactor is called CSCoreLib's Head and isn't working! If I try to place it, it doesn't function as a nuclear reactor. Also, I can no longer place any blocks in the same location where I originally tried to place the nuclear reactor. It's like there is some sort of invisible block which I can't remove.

Please let me know how I can fix this issue. I literally just finished crafting the nuclear reactor after days of crafting and gathering materials, and now it's broken! So frustrating!
I can fix it, tpa me to the place when you see me on.

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
I fixed the issue! If anybody else has a similar problem, this was my solution:
Use a block placer to place a block (cobblestone, whatever) into the location of the "invisible" block.
Once the block gets placed, the nuclear reactor reappears and you're able to recollect it!
Problem solved!!

Although I used a block placer, I'm pretty sure that a piston could work too. Just have the piston push a block into the place of the invisible block, and I would assume that would fix the issue as well!

Wish there was more info about these weird Slimefun glitches online somewhere--would save a lot of time and frustration!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Use a block placer to place a block (cobblestone, whatever) into the location of the "invisible" block.
Once the block gets placed, the nuclear reactor reappears and you're able to recollect it!
Problem solved!!

Although I used a block placer, I'm pretty sure that a piston could work too. Just have the piston push a block into the place of the invisible block, and I would assume that would fix the issue as well!

Wish there was more info about these weird Slimefun glitches online somewhere--would save a lot of time and frustration!
That was what I was going to do... you can also use gravity blocks. Pistons can move the armor stand inside so dont use a piston.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Problem solved!!

You can always ask me....