Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
1. Who are you accusing? @WraithAF
2. What are your claims/accusations? WraithAF stole my horse and even admitted it in a msg and on discord he said on discord the horse was put in a79 that is for resell i went there and it wasn't there, then later on he said it was all a joke, and i also asked him to leave many times and had to get trump involved with it he was in the plot with me and wraithaf asking wraithaf to leave he wouldn't leave for almost 25 minutes, then trump left and said wraithaf left the plot, and then wraithaf came back while i was working on my farm in one of the basements and stole the horse that me and my husband @MirroredAbyss owns, he had to have help because he couldnt get the horse out the doors due to them locked, he was also having someone bring a gun to shoot out the windows to get the horse out of the house, since then i have blocked every door and window from trump15024 telling me to block all windows and doors my husband owns the plot and im added to it.
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
Yes i will provide proof this afternoon at around 3:30 pM EST for what isnt in here yet .
2019-02-05_16.09.57.png

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
@laggynab if you feel like paying me the 10K its up to you, im only on on weekdays from 3:30 PM EST to 10 PM EST and on weekends the whole day on Saturday and Sunday but you can always talk to staff about remotely transferring it but i am mainly wanting the person im sueing on here to have a chance when staff reply but @laggynab if i don't get anything back from the player i will let you know but let's wait and see what staff says about this and also i will post the image of the house this afternoon when i get online to show proof of the horse wass stolen but the player admitted to doing what this case is for

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
boi he admitted to taking it to a different plot in the mccities discord general channel with where he put it and also he wasn't offline for that long after i said things in the discord about the horse missing and there was no way to get it out without breaking the windows and i am also going to send as much proof as i can either on here or on a dm on discord i am gonna talk to the staff member that is online first when im online because wraithaf admitted he did it he said he put it in the plot a79 patrick is selling it in the living room i checked the whole house top to bottom there was no horse in it i even sent proof he said it was in a79 when it was in me and my husbands plot a9 with no way to get it out besides breaking the windows with a gun to get it out and he even admitted he has a home set near the plot i will send a picture of the place he said it was and in the plot it was in before it was taken without permission there was literally one way to get the horse out which was breaking the glass with a gun then getting on the horse breaking the glass again with a gun then riding it out the shot out glass as of now all doors windows and roof access are all covered up due to trump telling me and my husband @MirroredAbyss to do that and also @MirroredAbyss Is allowed to be in this case to help me with this and also @laggynab is too the only other person to reply to this is staff and @WraithAF no one else so please remove @Stunninglyy reply as he/she is not part of this
there is proof of wraithaf doing it he even msged me in game and i have no proof of that i might but i will have to search for it in my folders on my laptop he admitted he did it and it was a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.