Suggestion: Remove the Doctor NPCs

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
Hey! As the title says, I'm proposing that we remove the Doctor NPCs at /warp hospital.

Why? Well, the doctors at /warp hospital are practically stealing all of us player's business! Instead, it would be great if players (with Doctor or higher, of course) themselves could sell cures and remedies at /warp hospital. This would not only allow Doctors to make way more money, but also add a new player-controlled market and incentive for Doctors to actually craft something other than a leg splint.

This idea occurred to me when somebody "killed" the doctor NPC at /warp hospital and people actually came to me to buy bandages, leg splints, and cures for diseases.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlair
T

Trump15024

Hey! As the title says, I'm proposing that we remove the Doctor NPCs at /warp hospital.

Why? Well, the doctors at /warp hospital are practically stealing all of us player's business! Instead, it would be great if players (with Doctor or higher, of course) themselves could sell cures and remedies at /warp hospital. This would not only allow Doctors to make way more money, but also add a new player-controlled market and incentive for Doctors to actually craft something other than a leg splint.
This idea occurred to me when somebody "killed" the doctor NPC at /warp hospital and people would actually come to me to buy bandages, leg splints, and cures for diseases.

Thanks for reading!
I have to agree this is what doctors are for and its taking away the purpose of doctors. Also how about doctors get tools that help us diagnose players instead of them doing /disease check

Reactions: Pigpuns

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f

This idea occurred to me when somebody "killed" the doctor NPC at /warp hospital and people actually came to me to buy bandages, leg splints, and cures for diseases.

Thanks for reading!
People can sell their cures there and people buy them, or you could sell them directly. The prices of medicine change with inflation and that is the issue. There just needs to be an adjustment of prices, not a full removal.
I have to agree this is what doctors are for and its taking away the purpose of doctors. Also how about doctors get tools that help us diagnose players instead of them doing /disease check
Not how the disease plugin works, but making an item that runs a command isn't too hard.

Pigpuns

Jun 26, 2017
your favorite anime
As a player it is your job to sell the players their needed medicine instead of buying it from the doc npcs.

Get creative.
What I'm trying to say is that it's almost impossible to sell to players when they have a quick and infinite source of every remedy possible in one command.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

As a player it is your job to sell the players their needed medicine instead of buying it from the doc npcs.

Get creative.
I am not a doctor anymore but 1. Staff and other players tell the sick person to do /disease check and then 2. They go to hospital and find cure because they dont want to spend time finding a dr

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I am not a doctor anymore but 1. Staff and other players tell the sick person to do /disease check and then 2. They go to hospital and find cure because they dont want to spend time finding a dr
True i wouldnt waste my time findind for a doctor or even bother to craft my own remedy as the only thing I actually craft is a stack of leg splints so my leg does not brake in the middle of nowhere. Second it isnt that expensize buying one or 2 bandages or smthing

Reactions: Powerfull