Accepted Teacher App

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
TheDiamondTiger

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
SF Networks (Electric, GPS, Cargo), Lab Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Java (Would be very difficult to do in game)

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Millionaire if I bothered to take money out of the bank.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
Send them out of the classroom or to the Principal

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Pacific

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I constantly teach people sf and how to thrive economically, and I have an expansive background in lab sciences.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I have been fairly good at following the law, but I will use self-defense if necessary.

I would also like to note that I was the SF Networks teacher for awhile and would be happy to take up that role again.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
TheDiamondTiger

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
SF Networks (Electric, GPS, Cargo), Lab Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), Java (Would be very difficult to do in game)

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Millionaire if I bothered to take money out of the bank.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
Send them out of the classroom or to the Principal

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Pacific

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I constantly teach people sf and how to thrive economically, and I have an expansive background in lab sciences.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded.
I have been fairly good at following the law, but I will use self-defense if necessary.

I would also like to note that I was the SF Networks teacher for awhile and would be happy to take up that role again.
You have been accepted as the SF Networking Teacher/Advanced SF Mechanics, congrats! I will send you a private message shortly.