The shifting abilities

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chad

Jul 11, 2017
I would like to say that the shifting abilities are a neat feature but it has killed me many times and cant get those items back this partially triggers me and I can guarantee that it make s others mad please take this ability away or make there be a way you can toggle them.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I would like to say that the shifting abilities are a neat feature but it has killed me many times and cant get those items back this partially triggers me and I can guarantee that it make s others mad please take this ability away or make there be a way you can toggle them.
Some ways to so you dont take fall dmg is getting slime boots as it makes you take no fall dmg ad a high jump boost or get a multi tool as it hasna grappling hook with it or get a flying vehile to get the items

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I am assuming by these "special abilities" you either mean items such as slime armor multitools and performance enchancing drug. Or you are talking about diseases and sicknesses please clarify.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I am assuming by these "special abilities" you either mean items such as slime armor multitools and performance enchancing drug. Or you are talking about diseases and sicknesses please clarify.
he is talking about /action

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
AHEM... just your personal mistakes of using the /actions features isn't gonna get them removed for no good reason, because others like them. If you lost stuffs, then don't use /actions in the nether or wild ever! I don't use them there for that reason.

Reactions: acfuffy

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
get slime boots. if you are for any reason unable to afford them, msg me in game and ill give you a pair for free

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
AHEM... just your personal mistakes of using the /actions features isn't gonna get them removed for no good reason, because others like them. If you lost stuffs, then don't use /actions in the nether or wild ever! I don't use them there for that reason.
I agree with him though ... It's his fault for losing the stuff, but sometimes the /action features are just ANNOYING. It would really help if /action also toggled the special effects/moves/actions .

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I agree with him though ... It's his fault for losing the stuff, but sometimes the /action features are just ANNOYING. It would really help if /action also toggled the special effects/moves/actions .
Sometimes I would like to disable crawl. But that is it.