was good while was good

Simon32336

Nov 27, 2018
www.youtube.com
hey y'all so i said this ig but i might as well make a thread about it too, there isn't much still on the server for me to do, everything is hella boring, and i have a yt channel + irl things to deal with :/ so this is not my "goodbye" thread like most people do, just an inactive thread i'll be online every month or so for bout an hour now i'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me through it all from the begging

@ItzJazzMade
my guy you know what's up
@Dwimmer
thanks for all the policing u did for me <3
@LavaFlake
idk why i pinged you, my cousin just asked me to do @LeQIZ there smp i pinged lava :/
@Trump15024
thanks for al that you did when i was starting out
@2704patrick
thanks for giving me a home when i was starting out when i had no where to live ily #nohomo #broloveisreallove #fullhomotho

T

Trump15024

hey y'all so i said this ig but i might as well make a thread about it too, there isn't much still on the server for me to do, everything is hella boring, and i have a yt channel + irl things to deal with :/ so this is not my "goodbye" thread like most people do, just an inactive thread i'll be online every month or so for bout an hour now i'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who helped me through it all from the begging

@ItzJazzMade
@Dwimmer
@LavaFlake
idk why i pinged you, my cousin just asked me to do @LeQIZ there smp i pinged lava :/
@Trump15024
@2704patrick
thanks for giving me a home when i was starting out when i had no where to live ily #nohomo #broloveisreallove #fullhomotho
Oh no! I will miss you so much on the server! We can still debate on discord right??

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b

@ItzJazzMade
@Dwimmer
@LavaFlake
@Trump15024
@2704patrick
noo! I will miss seeing you on the server... Goodluck with your yt channel!
"If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission." --Anonymous.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands

@ItzJazzMade
@Dwimmer
@LavaFlake
@Trump15024
@2704patrick
Simonnnn. I’ll miss you. Take care of yourself!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade