Welcome To Cocoa Inc.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Welcome to Cocoa Inc. HQ. Our company has been around for 2 months now, and we are recruiting new slime fun experts. They are paid $ for each job they complete. Watch this video to see the HQ. and come apply for Cocoa by visiting the HQ and writing an application. Thanks for shopping at the number #1 place to buy enchanted books, rare sf armour, and sf gadgets.

Cocoa Inc. Video: Created By MissFrosty.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Welcome to Cocoa Inc. HQ. Our company has been around for 2 months now, and we are recruiting new slime fun experts. They are paid $ for each job they complete. Watch this video to see the HQ. and come apply for Cocoa by visiting the HQ and writing an application. Thanks for shopping at the number #1 place to buy enchanted books, rare sf armour, and sf gadgets.

Cocoa Inc. Video: Created By MissFrosty.

We can be a supplier, contact me or the diamond tiger, contact TigerCorp, we can supply you with the things needed to make these goods or we can sell some of ours.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
We need Slime Fun experts, including slime fun food!
Bean when you respond after a month........ also i dont think i will be supplying since my friend and i planned to open a shop in the plot store roght beside city

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Bean when you respond after a month........ also i dont think i will be supplying since my friend and i planned to open a shop in the plot store roght beside city
Thats ok! I have 15 employees who can do it very fast and efficient including LaggyNab who is one of the CEO's of my company!

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
We need Slime Fun experts, including slime fun food!
Thats ok! I have 15 employees who can do it very fast and efficient including LaggyNab who is one of the CEO's of my company!
cani have a job as a walrus model?:sleep:
Please don't necro/bump this thread.