Welp... I guess this is it...

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Ede start a Congo and we can talk. Unless you do not want to talk.

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
Hello to all My friends.... I have come to the decision of partially quitting McCities.. For many personal reasons... I understand that My journey here was long... and very fun... but Everything has to end some day or another... People who still want to stay in contact with me... my akype is Edemata4 and... guys I know it has been a long journey... and everyone thinks that the server has gone to crap... But the server is only getting better thank you to allll my good friends aka (Fro, Herm, Andesine, Realu, Ger, Jo, Canny, and much more xD sorry if i forgot you...) but hey... like i said everything has gotta get to an end.... and here is where i end my journey... I Am soo greateful that all of you guys have been here for me.... thank you...
But as i said.... im PARTIALLY quitting cities.... immma be on sometimess....

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Thanks andesine... i know... most veterans are leaving by
now...
Ive seen a lot of people come and go, i'm sitting over here scratching my head thinking: Man how do these people leave so easily? I'm like addicted lol. Once I started playing I couldn't stop.

Cya Ed.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
ED BEAR NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! IF I DON'T QUIT WILL U COME BACK :O: WAH

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Ive seen a lot of people come and go, i'm sitting over here scratching my head thinking: Man how do these people leave so easily? I'm like addicted lol. Once I started playing I couldn't stop.

Cya Ed.
A week ago I was like that. Until I got banned for a shitty reason. Now I really dont feel like playing along with that bullshit, so im gone

(Probably being perm banned for this post or some ****)

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Cya edemata, I'm gonna miss you. It's sad to see another veteran go but I wish you luck in the future mate
-Snow
There is only few veterans left, we must stick together, so McCities as we known it, does not fall.

Reactions: Jabu