What I get greeted by every time I log on

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Why is it that whenever I log on the server, my chat is immediately flooded by people offering me drugs like cocaine, weed, etc. After a while of getting used to logging on and seeing people messaging me saying stuff like "Hey bro I got cocaine puff weed dried smoking weed, wanna get some for low prices?" And "Hey dude I got some cheap stuff for only a limited time, if you want drugs then tp". Even some people talked about it this morning in chat saying how a lot of people sell drugs to the people, even police cops! MehLife was on this morning while they were talking about it and he/she didn't even mind that they were talking about it and that it was happening. Just imagine in real life, your walking around just being yourself, then all of a sudden some random guy comes up to you and starts to bargain about selling drugs to you. Well that happened to me when I logged on a few hours ago at the Bank! It's just sad that they would do that and not care. Also, isn't there a rule against that? Anyway my point is that I was just wondering if we could have a rule or at least a more strict enforcement that people will follow about not offering drugs to people all the time. (Sorry for it being so long, thanks for taking the time to read this)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Why is it that whenever I log on the server, my chat is immediately flooded by people offering me drugs like cocaine, weed, etc. After a while of getting used to logging on and seeing people messaging me saying stuff like "Hey bro I got cocaine puff weed dried smoking weed, wanna get some for low prices?" And "Hey dude I got some cheap stuff for only a limited time, if you want drugs then tp". Even some people talked about it this morning in chat saying how a lot of people sell drugs to the people, even police cops! MehLife was on this morning while they were talking about it and he/she didn't even mind that they were talking about it and that it was happening. Just imagine in real life, your walking around just being yourself, then all of a sudden some random guy comes up to you and starts to bargain about selling drugs to you. Well that happened to me when I logged on a few hours ago at the Bank! It's just sad that they would do that and not care. Also, isn't there a rule against that? Anyway my point is that I was just wondering if we could have a rule or at least a more strict enforcement that people will follow about not offering drugs to people all the time. (Sorry for it being so long, thanks for taking the time to read this)
I suggest you read the city laws in the police guide you cant get arrested for offering or talking about drugs in the game.....

zombeekeeller

xzombee
xzombee
Oct 28, 2016
Earth? yeah sure lets go with that
-_- Ugh this happens to me all the time. Although annoying, I'm not sure a rule/law could fix this, the only way you can get arrested is if you have it in your inventory, and the only way cops can check your inventory is if they have probable cause. Simply talking about it (even though i agree please just shut up and stop spamming my msg xD ) and getting in trouble wouldn't really be fair, it's just words. :(:p

D

Deleted member 832

-_- Ugh this happens to me all the time. Although annoying, I'm not sure a rule/law could fix this, the only way you can get arrested is if you have it in your inventory, and the only way cops can check your inventory is if they have probable cause. Simply talking about it (even though i agree please just shut up and stop spamming my msg xD ) and getting in trouble wouldn't really be fair, it's just words. :(:p
Yeah, but It doesn’t stop older players like me being randomly checked.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Police can check you if you talk about drugs and they will get you but if it is in msg then the cops dont know.

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Thank you all for the feedback, it is much appreciated. I am aware of the rules and laws, I just simply wish they would shut up and stop spamming my msg. xD I understand why they can't to specifically what I asked, but at least they can check if you have drugs in your inventory. I have screenshots of people asking me if I want drugs, people selling them in public chat, I even have one guy holding drugs and the Bank.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Thank you all for the feedback, it is much appreciated. I am aware of the rules and laws, I just simply wish they would shut up and stop spamming my msg. xD I understand why they can't to specifically what I asked, but at least they can check if you have drugs in your inventory. I have screenshots of people asking me if I want drugs, people selling them in public chat, I even have one guy holding drugs and the Bank.
Smh people
Most people I see don’t ask people in msg and if they annoy em so much, I’d tell cops that that person has drugs... but otherwise if they keep annoying you, just /ignore them