Would like some feedback!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Today I built a modern mansion that was made to be unique and to build out of my comfort zone, and I want to see if anyone could give me some tips on how to make my builds better!
https://imgur.com/a/E0WjZ
Nice, but I recommend hedges instead of the small trees and adding a bit more variation to your color palette. Nice contrast with the black clay and quartz, but a color block would suit the build well. Also add some variation in the road to give it a more realistic look. Besides that its really good.

Reactions: Marie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Keep it up ;)

Tiger made good comments though, try a little more block variation
I kinda think its good, tho like how its black and white makes it look bigger than its actual size.tho i place little to no block variation as it can sometimes ruin the build if it dosent fit in with the theme or drsign

Reactions: Marie and Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I kinda think its good, tho like how its black and white makes it look bigger than its actual size.tho i place little to no block variation as it can sometimes ruin the build if it dosent fit in with the theme or drsign
Yes the theme makes a lot of key components vary, but I think there needs to be a bit more detail in tht build. The block choices were ok, but I can think of a better palette for that style. Also it needs a a bit more dynamic roof. I think the build is pretty good though

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yes the theme makes a lot of key components vary, but I think there needs to be a bit more detail in tht build. The block choices were ok, but I can think of a better palette for that style. Also it needs a a bit more dynamic roof. I think the build is pretty good though
Usually i dump the roof and just make like a fence using glass and some tables cus my roofs are ugly