RichardGrayson

Verified
HunterZolomonn
HunterZolomonn
Millionaire
Dec 7, 2018
Gotham City
Cough Cough
You intented to stop being toxic but you just spat it out of your mouth.
You killed and took a buncha money from monkey and never returned it, you took seb's money and refused to return it, even though you understand the lag is an issue, you did a 100k givaway but it never happened
jaypi0 won the 100k giveaway

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
yes we all agree that Gotham is being an ass about this, but I didn’t make a court case since he got the money fairly since it was on the ground. Yet I think it’s unfair that someone combat tagged me while I was in the ‘Loading World’ screen and because of the servers lag I got kicked and lost money.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
In this case, he wasn’t pvping. I don’t know why you’re commenting under this because it’s bs. He said he wasn’t pvping when this happened. This could’ve been somewhere on the streets in whole McCities. It’s the fact that someone combat tagged him, then got kicked because the server had this massive lag. He dropped 3 stone buttons with 1 million, 1 million and 800k. Kat picked up 1.8 million and paid it back but Gotham picked up 1 million. If this was while pvping it would’ve been Sebs own fault but that’s not the case. So please read the actual bug report before commenting bs.

:)
what im saying is if you have 148m on you, you shouldnt be in a pvp zone.

S3b4s01

Verified
S3b4s01
S3b4s01
Jun 30, 2018
what im saying is if you have 148m on you, you shouldnt be in a pvp zone.
Um didn’t you read that there was a bank robbery glitch and also that it is very difficult to kill lost also there was the problem that someone combat tagged him while he was loading in the world and then kicked cause of the servers lag?

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Um didn’t you read that there was a bank robbery glitch and also that it is very difficult to kill lost also there was the problem that someone combat tagged him while he was loading in the world and then kicked cause of the servers lag?
Thanks seb. I’ll just wait for staff. Even tho it has been 2.5 months, sigh

Reactions: ItzJazzMade