1000th Post.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey guys! Its me josh. I just wanted to say this is my 1000th post! Now first I have a thing to tell heathies.

Heather is the best, we must all bask in her supreme Majesty. For you heathies ;3 I just want to thank you for being a part of my life, You help this server so much, WE would be lost without you. I know some times i annoy you alot and you get frustrated/pissed with me, but ey it happens to the best of us.. Thank you again heather.

Now time for some cat gifs!

More cat gifs alot of them!

\

Now it is a bit of a coincidence that this is near my birthday. But eh ill take it!

Now special shoutouts to people who mean alot to me (if you arent mentioned that means you are too spekiall for words)
Heather
Kate
Joey
edemata
enderport

Everyone here means so much to me! I Cant thank you all enough... Infact alot of you are responsible for why im still alive right now

My final gif right now

edit: Almost forgot @TheDiamondTiger When you said seeing colors is good I was like

H

Heather

Better get my hoes back to liking my posts
Cheater! At the very least I post only important things :p I'm a quiet person who never really posts on social media, its a part of me i've been trying to branch out and be more active on here as the longest running staff member besides the owners.

Reactions: cat

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Cheater! At the very least I post only important things :p I'm a quiet person who never really posts on social media, its a part of me i've been trying to branch out and be more active on here as the longest running staff member besides the owners.
Aye Atleast I provide entertainment for other people, Thats why I am successful on y- Doesnt matter! You need to understand the importance, of a good troll......

Trololol

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! Its me josh. I just wanted to say this is my 1000th post! Now first I have a thing to tell heathies.

Heather is the best, we must all bask in her supreme Majesty. For you heathies ;3 I just want to thank you for being a part of my life, You help this server so much, WE would be lost without you. I know some times i annoy you alot and you get frustrated/pissed with me, but ey it happens to the best of us.. Thank you again heather.

Now time for some cat gifs!

More cat gifs alot of them!

\

Now it is a bit of a coincidence that this is near my birthday. But eh ill take it!

Now special shoutouts to people who mean alot to me (if you arent mentioned that means you are too spekiall for words)
Heather
Kate
Joey
edemata
enderport

Everyone here means so much to me! I Cant thank you all enough... Infact alot of you are responsible for why im still alive right now

My final gif right now

edit: Almost forgot @TheDiamondTiger When you said seeing colors is good I was like
Congrats!!