2 Ideas

T

Trump15024

So sometimes my inventory gets full and I have to empty it out somewhere so how about a McCities trash dump where you dump out junk out of your inventory.

I would like to suggest that in the shop you sell enchantment books of all sorts for weapons and armor this will open a whole new market at the shop.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
An idea I have is a /donate where you can donate money, food, items, weapons, more, kind of like the /ah, but for free! This would help newer players and entise them to stay on the server, rather than just leave right away. I have seen cases of both of these happen, but it would solve the problem of new players also being very poor! I hope you like it!!!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
An idea I have is a /donate where you can donate money, food, items, weapons, more, kind of like the /ah, but for free! This would help newer players and entise them to stay on the server, rather than just leave right away. I have seen cases of both of these happen, but it would solve the problem of new players also being very poor! I hope you like it!!!
Oh no, /donate would be a mess. 1: it would provide the exact same purpose as my free items box

2: Donating money is not a good idea because it may violate the server rule if not giving free money to rank up. It would also cause a lot of new players to just beg for money xD

To trump: I'm not sure if a trash chest thing will be added, since there are portable dustbins.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
What? It sounds like you are des
Oh no, /donate would be a mess. 1: it would provide the exact same purpose as my free items box

2: Donating money is not a good idea because it may violate the server rule if not giving free money to rank up. It would also cause a lot of new players to just beg for money xD

To trump: I'm not sure if a trash chest thing will be added, since there are portable dustbins.
Portable dust pans already exist and solve this "problem" Gabriel has, so I don't see a need for this trash chest.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah true and donating money will make people rely on begging which could start sindicate gangs which i think ask people to be for stuff which will bring the server down hill

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok, you're right I now see how this isn't such a great idea! Thanks for the pointers!