3 Riddles

Chloe1500

I wanted to see if any of you guys know the answers to these? Comet below with what you guys think the answers are in the formate of 1) 2) 3) or a) b) c) I will announce the answers tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoy these :D

*Note I suggest you don't look these up bc then it would be more fun :)

a) What age is a man in his fifth prime?

b) You are try to shoot the birds down. You see a tree that has 10 birds, with a BANG! One bird fell. How many birds are left on the tree?

c) I am something when i am not known but i am am nothimg when i am known. What am I?

Reactions: Bleach

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
5th prime = 5th prime number, 7? or else 50

10 still, no one said it fell out of the tree ;)

and yea 3 is silence, or a ghost

Reactions: Bleach

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I wanted to see if any of you guys know the answers to these? Comet below with what you guys think the answers are in the formate of 1) 2) 3) or a) b) c) I will announce the answers tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoy these :D

*Note I suggest you don't look these up bc then it would be more fun :)

I
a) What age is a man in his fifth prime?

b) You are try to shoot the birds down. You see a tree that has 10 birds, with a BANG! One bird fell. How many birds are left on the tree?

c) I am something when i am not known but i am am nothimg when i am known. What am I?
I did not read any answers.
1. 7. Because 7 is the 5th prime number. A seven year old isn't a man tho. .-.
2.Zero, because with a BANG all the birds on the tree would fly away.
3. A secret.

Reactions: Bleach and Turkey
T

Trump15024

second answer is there is 9r birds left on the tree because it says there is ten birds AND a bang so 11 in total but only 1 bird fell so 9 birds are left with one bang

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
second answer is there is 9r birds left on the tree because it says there is ten birds AND a bang so 11 in total but only 1 bird fell so 9 birds are left with one bang
LOL THAT GRAMMAR IS AWFULLLLL AFFFFFFFFFFF b0I (also its wrong too)

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
LOL THAT GRAMMAR IS AWFULLLLL AFFFFFFFFFFF b0I (also its wrong too)
*Period After "LOL" *That grammar is awful *Add period after awful *A-F * Boy * period before parentheses *Also *it's *Period after too.

Side Note: I have no idea if I correct while dissecting Wonder's Sentence. It was a joke, so for those who are easily offended. Please ignore this post, and go spread your salt somewhere else.

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
*Period After "LOL" *That grammar is awful *Add period after awful *A-F * Boy * period before parentheses *Also *it's *Period after too.

Side Note: I have no idea if I correct while dissecting Wonder's Sentence. It was a joke, so for those who are easily offended. Please ignore this post, and go spread your salt somewhere else.
Thanks Josh. xD

Reactions: Powerfull