3ndermxn's Teacher Application

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
My current rank is Resident but will soon be Citizen. I have 3 days 1 hour and 25 minutes under my AR check time however I have been playing for much longer than that. I'm usually on the server everyday, I try to be on as often as I can. My online time is higher on the weekends though. I would like to become to teacher so I can be more involved with the server and be able to help the community more. I wouldn't really care what class I was given to teach. I might prefer something that is more, artistic. If students decide not to behave I would send them out of class. Yes, I agree to be a good role model and will follow the laws. Being a teacher is important and I understand that, I wouldn't be applying if I didn't. I hope you consider me for a teaching position!

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! Sadly, I have to deny this application. As a teacher, you should be Citizen or higher. Feel free to apply in a week, and when you have Citizen+!

3ndermxn

Dec 13, 2016
Japan
Thank you so much for taking the time to apply! Sadly, I have to deny this application. As a teacher, you should be Citizen or higher. Feel free to apply in a week, and when you have Citizen+!
Thanks for taking the time to read my application and reply. I'm looking forward to reapplying at a later time.

~Thanks, sincerely
3ndermxn