4th of July Build

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
Hey! I want your guy's opinions on this topic: What does this picture look like? Me and 2 of my friends have been working on a 4th of July Battlefield Build and I want to know if you guys think its a fun idea. We have landscaping and decor by the way, so it'll look good. So here's a picture of it in the process of building:

Just to make this clear: WE ARE NOT FINISHED. There's still a lot to do. Don't be rude in the comments and I hope you all have an extraordinary day :D

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Hey! I want your guy's opinions on this topic: What does this picture look like? Me and 2 of my friends have been working on a 4th of July Battlefield Build and I want to know if you guys think its a fun idea. We have landscaping and decor by the way, so it'll look good. So here's a picture of it in the process of building:

Just to make this clear: WE ARE NOT FINISHED. There's still a lot to do. Don't be rude in the comments and I hope you all have an extraordinary day :D
I wonder who those friends could be :3. Its me and purpleturkey :3.

Reactions: laggynab

cat

Verified
plscat
plscat
Citizen
Jan 28, 2016
a dark room somewhere

nice build, looks gucci

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Like TheGlory said we are not close to being done ...

I myself cannot see the picture/s so here are some of my own! http://imgur.com/a/4cexk

(While using shaders I had x4 Anti Aliasing on.... I know what it is, but I find it really funny to use in minecraft especially since I cannot see the difference xD)
Oh dear Turkey, y'all have done such a great job with this build. Is it on the server? If it is I hope we can all see it on The 4th of July! :D

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

!!! Landscaping hmmm.. I wonder if u chose the Quibion Veteran ;) This build looks rad! I haven't seen much of Diat great millionare's work. But I can see that hes really good at building! Impressive!