5.O

Jan 27, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5.0 Task Force!

What we are!

The 5.0 Task Force is based of the NetFlix show Hawaii 5.0, The Hawaii 5.0 Is an Elite task force (Detectives). They are there to help the police, The police are always needing some help! Well anyways this task force would help out players and cops!

Helping the president!
This Task Force could watch over the president at places, The president can not walk outside a door and expect to not be shot! The Next President Would have are best men and women helping them.

Minister S.
I have talked to the Minister Of S, He has told me to write this request On forums. If you give us a chance we can prove we are good men and woman. The players would really love us in everything we do, Please give us a chance!

I have some players In mind!
If your wondering Who would be picked i have been watching some players, I have picked some players who i think could really be good to this task force!

Please leave a comment and enjoy!
Double Out~

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Organize + work on it and show me the progress. If you make any progress, I don't have anything against it.

G

Ghibli_

If this become a thing Minister of S and Double (he will probably be the leader of 5.0 squad I guess) will decide who can join.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
@doubleplayer_27
This looks like a great start Double, and as I said if you wrote it all down I'd read it. So, now that this is semi-official could you list possible people you would like to join, what resources you would need and most importantly rules and the final outcome

Patx484

Jan 27, 2016
Sounds like a great idea!
And just a quick question, Will these 5.0 task force members have access to things like Jailsticks and Tazers?

Jan 27, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
List Of Possible 5.0 Members!
Commander (Leader)- @doubleplayer_27
Detective's (Sr)- Mini_Maximus7, @Patx484, @Will456
Officer (Jr)- @SuperCat888@ANSC (SpellMaster)

We will be doing applications for like Police! Apply when we have been made official.

Rules!
Commander:
The Commander is the leader Of the task force, The commander gives orders.
Rules For Commander-
Can Do's!
Commander can, jail a criminal if the criminal has broken a law,
Unjail a player, Deny Bail, Kill a player if they player decides to run from Him/Her,
Can Not's!
Commander can Not, Jail a player for no reason, Kill for no reason, Use Tazer On player for no reason!

Detective: The Detective is like the Sr Police! They can tell Officer's (Jr) What to do But not commander...
Rules For Detective-
Can Do's!
Detective can, Jail a player, Jail A criminal, Unjail a criminal, Kill a player it that player Decides to run!, Tell Officer's What to do
Can Not's
Detective Can Not, Deny Bail, Jail for no reason, Kill for no reason, Tazer For No reason, Unjail When the player has not played bail.

The officers and detectives will be protecting the president with these rules as well!

What 5.0 Needs!

The 5.0 Task force would need,
5.0 Squad cars!, /kit 5.0, Kit would need to include Jail stick, Gun, 5.0 Compass, Good Armour!
We would need are special 5.0 Sticks send players to the 5.0 Jail cells!

I am having the 5.0 Station Built by Mini_Maximus7 As he watches this show and is familiar with the station!

Final Outcome!

The players of cayman would greatly appreciate This task force as they would help out the players and cops!
The players selected would be trained every week tactics and gun shooting for the best officers and detectives!
Please leave a comment and enjoy!
Double Out~

Last edited:

SuperCat888

Aug 4, 2015
OMG!!!! DOUBLE THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! You have no idea how much I appreciate this. One question. What are the Can do's and cannot do's of a Jr. Police officer? Aswell as are we able to rank up like normal police?