5.O

Jan 27, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Agent (Jr) Rules!
Agent is the Jr 5.0 Member! They can rank up to Detective (Sr)!
Agent Rules-
Can do's
Agent can, Jail Players, Unjail Players, Can jail a player if they player decides to run from He/Her.
Can not's
Agent can not, Jail player for no reason, Unjail player for no reason, Kill a player for no reason.

Thanks for reading enjoy

SuperCat888

Aug 4, 2015
Anyway thanks so much double I really appreciate this opportunity. I will try my best and promise not to let you down along with the everyone of Cayman.
~Cat

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
so far, I don't really see anything special about this. I basically just see police with different prefix.

Reactions: jk1119 and cat

SuperCat888

Aug 4, 2015
What if we made it so it is a better way for " back up " for the police and such rift guards for poeple like the president and staff?

Mar 13, 2016
Singapore
Can I join pls pls.i haven't been helping out much because I can't be on much, but I can be on 9 May onwards.i have already informed jk that I will be offline a lot :p
List Of Possible 5.0 Members!
Commander (Leader)- @doubleplayer_27
Detective's (Sr)- Mini_Maximus7, @Patx484, @Will456
Officer (Jr)- @SuperCat888

We will be doing applications for like Police! Apply when we have been made official.

Rules!
Commander:
The Commander is the leader Of the task force, The commander gives orders.
Rules For Commander-
Can Do's!
Commander can, jail a criminal if the criminal has broken a law,
Unjail a player, Deny Bail, Kill a player if they player decides to run from Him/Her,
Can Not's!
Commander can Not, Jail a player for no reason, Kill for no reason, Use Tazer On player for no reason!

Detective: The Detective is like the Sr Police! They can tell Officer's (Jr) What to do But not commander...
Rules For Detective-
Can Do's!
Detective can, Jail a player, Jail A criminal, Unjail a criminal, Kill a player it that player Decides to run!, Tell Officer's What to do
Can Not's
Detective Can Not, Deny Bail, Jail for no reason, Kill for no reason, Tazer For No reason, Unjail When the player has not played bail.

The officers and detectives will be protecting the president with these rules as well!

What 5.0 Needs!

The 5.0 Task force would need,
5.0 Squad cars!, /kit 5.0, Kit would need to include Jail stick, Gun, 5.0 Compass, Good Armour!
We would need are special 5.0 Sticks send players to the 5.0 Jail cells!

I am having the 5.0 Station Built by Mini_Maximus7 As he watches this show and is familiar with the station!

Final Outcome!

The players of cayman would greatly appreciate This task force as they would help out the players and cops!
The players selected would be trained every week tactics and gun shooting for the best officers and detectives!
Please leave a comment and enjoy!
Double Out~

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
When I was reading the first post here I thought its a good idea and I still think that, but during the first post I had "Secret Agent Man" running through my head. I guess its because im playing it in a guitar concert soon. Lol

SuperCat888

Aug 4, 2015
..... Well, that's people for you... I don't understand! What was so wrong with 5.0. No offense to anyone, but I think everyone knows how much the police needs help, some people don't want to admit it. Oh well, 5.0 R.I.P