Not open for further replies.

red6840

Sep 23, 2019
1. What is your username? red6840

2. What is your server rank? citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? plot -42 -1,-43 -1, -43 0

5. Why do you want to be an architect? help build more wonderful homes

6. How would you contribute to community projects? i would help with the buildig of new homes and ant projects

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
i said 2 weeks the others said 1 - 2 and i even posted the exact words and link to where it says 2 weeks. and this was posted 5 days after your last one which is not even a week at all

here it is again exact words and link-

This is in the format forums post

If your appeal is denied, you can reapply in two weeks. Please make changes to your build(s) - don't apply with the same work. (EXACT LINE from the forums post posted by @sundae22)

Link to the post

https://mccities.com/threads/architect-application-format.8074/

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

red6840

Sep 23, 2019
i thought it had been a week my bad and plz stop saying im spamming when im not cuz im already in a pissy mood so like ive already said im sorry wont happen again

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
The message has been recieved. Now I kindly ask everyone to stop commenting. Anyone who does will be warned for not following staff instructions.

@red6840 just be patient and work hard. If you show improvements over your first application you have a much higher chance to be accepted! I wish you good luck on your journey on cities :)

koekie_w

Architect
koekie_w
koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
@red6840 Denied, I was looking at the houses and I saw that you copied them from the internet … :confused: Since we are looking for original builds it is a no.
You can always reapply with builds that you made yourself! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.