A few questions

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I was looking through some of the threads and I realized I don't know who Craftizz is so I look them up and a thread comes up that's like 3 years old. So I look through it and I get onto an adventure of the past of MC Cities. There were so many people who just vanished and didn't even have a thing about quitting. So I looked up MC Cities on google and see a few interesting web pages which match up with a few old threads and I have several questions. First off, where'd all the players go? I have played on servers that were past their glory days, but the amount of people who quit is absurd. Second, was this server ever up for sale because in some forum posts people referred to someone buying the server and I found a web page about it. Third, what happened to Craftizz and Ghibli_ (besides the builds thing)? Fourth, Why do people suddenly just disappear without leaving a trace of evidence? Fifth, Why has in the last month; 2 different players start spamming that this server has broken the eula agreement and then were banned? and lastly, What was the Cayman flood? I don't mean to pry too far, but I really want to know this information.

Reactions: WaifuJaNai

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Well, I've been snooping and came up with a few things.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 9.29.30 PM.png

I found this post by Craftizz, I guess this is what happened to him.
Then, I found this.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 9.34.38 PM.png

As I read this, I thought, "What relevance does this have?" I read it again and concentrated on the last sentence. Cayman may have undergone a flood to transition into the new city, whatever that means.

I found a couple posts by Ghibli_, but nothing stood out. He was demoted from Head-Architect because he wasn't active back in 2015 or something, then I stopped looking. Hope I could help a little.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Well, I've been snooping and came up with a few things.

View attachment 2244
I found this post by Craftizz, I guess this is what happened to him.
Then, I found this.

View attachment 2245
As I read this, I thought, "What relevance does this have?" I read it again and concentrated on the last sentence. Cayman may have undergone a flood to transition into the new city, whatever that means.

I found a couple posts by Ghibli_, but nothing stood out. He was demoted from Head-Architect because he wasn't active back in 2015 or something, then I stopped looking. Hope I could help a little.
Awesome snooping :D I was really wondering. The New City was a city that was a-I want to say it's a "pet project"-but it was a city that just never got finished. I believe that the spawn building (/spawn) is in New City too.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I started looking into the New City a little more~ and I actually found a post related to New City, and I do sort of want to know how exactly the job dissolved. I guess it just got pushed off and off till I became almost like a dead project, but what do I know? This is what I found...

Not to long ago this very server was rules my zainmz and even though he had co owners and admin he led this server with an iron grip. My brother was an architect for him. We built the new city you guys over look as old. We built the farms and the factories ,but at what cost. I want to say a week after the city was built I was playing on my brothers account role playing and one of the co-owners stripped my brothers and serveral other atcheitechts from payment and their jobs. When we spoke out against this we where banned imidetly. I tell you this story to explain to the everyone. Zain is you and Zain is me. Not to get biblical but we all have our good and our bad. With that being said I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me... I had a really bad week. I was over worked and I acted irrationaly trying to fit in with the wrong crowd. I figured if our president can say mess up stuff like this than so can but i forgot the pigment of my skin. I forgot that I don't have the same privileges as a man with a lighter pigment then me. But I'm getting off topic I ask for your forgiveness and if you don't forgive me then I'll forgive you.
Thank you for reading
-Tman004
I didn't pay much attention until I read this:
My brother was an architect for him. We built the new city you guys over look as old. We built the farms and the factories ,but at what cost.
"We built the New City"

Well, guess here's one more question :D

Dec 24, 2015
Feel free to private message me and Ill tell you the tale of old, not as old as Ghibli, but old enough for your concerns here