About meee

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Name: Izzie, aka fiireflies. (Also know as Stranger_Izzie, _Izzie iizzie_ and more lol)
My favourite server memories:
-Heather training me to become police :) Also helping me with that cool SWAT course and more :D She was very helpful and great!
-Jumping out of a window and killing myself because I had a bad apartment and had just lost all of my money (when i first joined)
-Getting a 1k apartment with Eve and thinking we were rich so we kept bragging
-Becoming an Uncle (?!?) to Elle_Bees kids?
-Trolling and playing games with Kiri
-Buying all my lovely houses i cant let go of they are my children and sacred i cant sell
-The moment our lord god saviour Nick Crompton explained how England is a city.

idk anymore
this was inspired by sundae22

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Name: Izzie, aka fiireflies. (Also know as Stranger_Izzie, _Izzie iizzie_ and more lol)
-Heather training me to become police :) Also helping me with that cool SWAT course and more :D She was very helpful and great!
-Jumping out of a window and killing myself because I had a bad apartment and had just lost all of my money (when i first joined)
-Buying all my lovely houses i cant let go of they are my children and sacred i cant sell

idk anymore
Welcome izzie :D u should be saying that to me if I ever make an intro post to my life xD

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

idk anymore
Welcome Izzie !! :D

Reactions: Powerfull

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

idk anymore
I don't know when I joined but I might have joined before you?!?! Whatttt I always thought you had been on here much longer than I have. Welp, welcome to the server (sorta)!!!!!

Reactions: Izzie and Powerfull

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

idk anymore
your name is legendary.

I just checked namemc, and 'OwlCityFireflies' is an open name ... seriously considering it :p

<3