Add priest

T

Trump15024

I could see where this could possibly be something so staff members would not have to mess with marrying people since they are busy

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
I could see where this could possibly be something so staff members would not have to mess with marrying people since they are busy
Mhm but I think there should be some pay for priests as they will be taking up a lot of their time

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
This honestly would be so much better, as different players could have this or have times to come on as staff might not be on or busy as mentioned above.

T

Trump15024

Maybe the priest can get tips from the people being married. Tips meaning money. This is a wonderful idea but I think you should have to apply

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I love the idea, although I think it should be completely voluntary. Marriages only take like 2 minutes, not even 5. People who want to do it should probably apply. As I was saying, you don't need money, it would be for fun, if you think it's boring without a paycheck, then don't do it. It's a great idea, just they don't need money for it.
It would encourage people to do it (if they got money) then everyone would be a priest, and marry themselves and do other stupid things they shouldn't be doing. There should only be about 4-5 priests. Maybe a bit more.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I love the idea, although I think it should be completely voluntary. Marriages only take like 2 minutes, not even 5. People who want to do it should probably apply. As I was saying, you don't need money, it would be for fun, if you think it's boring without a paycheck, then don't do it. It's a great idea, just they don't need money for it.
It would encourage people to do it (if they got money) then everyone would be a priest, and marry themselves and do other stupid things they shouldn't be doing. There should only be about 4-5 priests. Maybe a bit more.
How would you apply though. It would basically be a choice of "which players are trustable", which goes back to staff. Having to apply to a priest wouldn't make to much sense; what would you do? Answer religious questions ?!

I think an easy fix would be to allow HELPERS to be priests

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
How would you apply though. It would basically be a choice of "which players are trustable", which goes back to staff. Having to apply to a priest wouldn't make to much sense; what would you do? Answer religious questions ?!

I think an easy fix would be to allow HELPERS to be priests
There r no helpers rn I think bc @LeanneTheUnicorn got promoted to tmod- congrats Leanne!

Reactions: Turkey