Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It would be cool if there was a warp to private islands. The owner of the island could decide if they wanted a warp there. For example, for my island, the warp could be /warp bludhaven (name of the city). I think this would be a good idea so players could look at the island, look at houses for sale, and visit all the stores, parks, and hangout areas. This would boost the local economy and would be beneficial to local, small business owners. This wouldn't be required, just optional for island owners.

D

Deleted member 832

I like this idea A LOT. Maybe even an option to buy /warp create in the server store. This would encourage players to open large shops, which don't need to be staffed and are accessible 24/7.

Reactions: sundae22

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I like this idea A LOT. Maybe even an option to buy /warp create in the server store. This would encourage players to open large shops, which don't need to be staffed and are accessible 24/7.
I can see the warp killing already

T

Trump15024

I like this idea but that would make a lot of warps to take in and someone you don't want at you island can just warp there

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
While I like the idea of some private islands having warps I would not want another thirty to fourty warps or so just from private islands and shops people own.
There wouldn't be warps to individual stores, just one warp to the main part of the island. Then the person could explore and walk around to get to the shops.

D

Deleted member 832

I have a town hall area on my island. If we can get warps added, players can pay for shop adverts and etc etc

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I understand the appeal of this, but the kinda destroys the point of "private islands" because a lot of people want their islands exclusive.
What tiger said is right tho its not so "private" anymore. Its pretty much a local island. Yes this would be a great addition but staff would place a place that is not editable and a safezone so island owners can kill u on warp. Second you need to start a convo with staff if you want something like that. Third this option should allow you to ban players from using this warp. If you do not like certain people, then you can ban them from the warp to your island. Most of all ONLY ISLANDS IN CAYMAN/NEWCITY (if ever there will be any in new city). So this would not flood chat. I have the list of about almost all the islands. There are about 10-20. I wont give the exact number so a bunch of people start asking me for the exact island name.

These are official Local Islands. I will not give the private ones to not expose the owners private island. These islands have plots from different owners and that makes it not so private.
  • Undeadland
  • Bludhaven/Bunny
  • Star-City
  • Central-City
  • Bob/Andesine Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • KremesVille
  • Tucker77Island
  • EnderIsland/Eisland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
Could Be Counted as Islands/City
  • Beach-City
  • PepVille
  • NewAlexandria
  • Em-Mansion ( Technically the plot is a small island but its private )

Unregioned Islands/City:
  • Austrum
  • JBroad
  • Georgetown Owned By Double and Mini
  • Amber Island
Private Islands in the Making:
  • Paradise_Island
  • GhibliCity
Cities in the Making:
  • Undeadland
  • Bunny/Bludhaven
  • EnderIsland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
  • Tucker77Island
  • Gamerboy00 (Not Sure But Maybe)
Well Made Islands
  • Central-City/Bali (Really Well Made)(Best Island So Far I think)
  • Bunny (Well Organized Island) (Still Being Further Expanded and Improved by Sundae22)
  • Undeadland (Thanks to PixelPuppy_. Im not so great I did not make it that nice.) (Ill still try to improve it)
No offense if I did not mention the other islands as I have not seen any great remarks from them but, I see a right future for all. These are the commonly praised islands ive hear off all the time.
  • Runnerboro needs its facilities improved and some plots taken down as they do not fit in. Some empty plots used or would be taken from them.
  • Bunny, its a well organized city but needs it to have facilities as its already a great city and is really big.
  • Undeadland, I guess more beach styled facilities such as a boat hosue and docks, lighthouse, some ships.
  • Star-City is already nice tho the bridge connecting to Central-City should be fixed. Its almsot done but, still needs to be fixed.
  • Central-City Its just great. Already well made, it is a small island but, the smallest can be one of the best.
  • Bob too much empty plots left by owners who are inactive and there is one huge rundown plot that has a big build that is not even being used and is half way built only.
  • Paradise_Island needs the huge apartment that looks odd removed and also the villas and bungalows if it is ever to be "private"
  • PepVille, never saw it but im sure its an island.
  • KremesVille, some plots are wrecked and its streets need to improve as it looks rundown.
  • Tucker77Island, should take off that weird looking half built boat in the back off the island. Unregion the weird plots there and possibly terraform the island before building a city.
  • Ender Island is kind of medieval but, the storage plots look very odd and the once in that one lane as theyre all a bunch of tall rectangles made of wood. Should be a small house with possible a underground storage area. Make it not look like squares but, the rest of the parts is good. Some more land will be added to it to imrpove enderisland.
  • Foxmere, destroy that huge farm that looks odd. Take off the rundown weird looking plots beside the farm. The rest is fine, but make it more city like by adding more houses and plots possibly but not too much

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

What tiger said is right tho its not so "private" anymore. Its pretty much a local island. Yes this would be a great addition but staff would place a place that is not editable and a safezone so island owners can kill u on warp. Second you need to start a convo with staff if you want something like that. Third this option should allow you to ban players from using this warp. If you do not like certain people, then you can ban them from the warp to your island. Most of all ONLY ISLANDS IN CAYMAN/NEWCITY (if ever there will be any in new city). So this would not flood chat. I have the list of about almost all the islands. There are about 10-20. I wont give the exact number so a bunch of people start asking me for the exact island name.

These are official Local Islands. I will not give the private ones to not expose the owners private island. These islands have plots from different owners and that makes it not so private.
  • Undeadland
  • Bludhaven/Bunny
  • Star-City
  • Central-City
  • Bob/Andesine Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • PepVille
  • KremesVille
  • Tucker77Island
  • EnderIsland/Eisland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
  • Beach-City
  • NewAlexandria

Unregioned Islands/City:
  • Austrum
  • JBroad
  • Amber Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • GhibliCity
Cities in the Making:
  • Undeadland
  • Bunny/Bludhaven
  • EnderIsland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
  • Tucker77Island
Well Made Islands
  • Bunny (Well Organized Island) (Still Being Further Expanded and Improved by Sundae22)
  • Undeadland (Thanks to PixelPuppy_. Im not so great I did not make it that nice.) (Ill still try to improve it)
No offense if I did not mention the other islands as I have not seen any great remarks from them but, I see a right future for all. These are the commonly praised islands ive hear off all the time.
  • Runnerboro needs its facilities improved and some plots taken down as they do not fit in. Some empty plots used or would be taken from them.
  • Bunny, its a well organized city but needs it to have facilities as its already a great city and is really big.
  • Undeadland, I guess more beach styled facilities such as a boat hosue and docks, lighthouse, some ships.
  • Star-City is already nice tho the bridge connecting to Central-City should be fixed. Its almsot done but, still needs to be fixed.
  • Central-City Its just great. Already well made, it is a small island but, the smallest can be one of the best.
  • Bob too much empty plots left by owners who are inactive and there is one huge rundown plot that has a big build that is not even being used and is half way built only.
  • Paradise_Island needs the huge apartment that looks odd removed and also the villas and bungalows if it is ever to be "private"
  • KremesVille, some plots are wrecked and its streets need to improve as it looks rundown.
  • Tucker77Island, should take off that weird looking half built boat in the back off the island. Unregion the weird plots there and possibly terraform the island before building a city.
  • Ender Island is kind of medieval but, the storage plots look very odd and the once in that one lane as theyre all a bunch of tall rectangles made of wood. Should be a small house with possible a underground storage area. Make it not look like squares but, the rest of the parts is good. Some more land will be added to it to imrpove enderisland.
  • Foxmere, destroy that huge farm that looks odd. Take off the rundown weird looking plots beside the farm. The rest is fine, but make it more city like by adding more houses and plots possibly but not too much
On ender island we are going to replace the roads with a better building substances and change the storage plots to level farms

Death

Mar 18, 2017
On ender island we are going to replace the roads with a better building substances and change the storage plots to level farms
Also the 2 long rectangles eside it cus its really ugly and disturbing, second ender island is a flat island and is in the middle of the ocean so not suitable for like buildings

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

• Undeadland
  • Bludhaven/Bunny
  • Star-City
  • Central-City
  • Bob/Andesine Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • PepVille
  • KremesVille
  • Tucker77Island
  • EnderIsland/Eisland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
  • Beach-City
  • NewAlexandria

Unregioned Islands/City:
  • Austrum
  • JBroad
  • Amber Island
  • Paradise_Island
  • GhibliCity
Cities in the Making:
  • Undeadland
  • Bunny/Bludhaven
  • EnderIsland
  • Foxmere
  • Runnerboro
  • Tucker77Island
Well Made Islands

For Tucker77Island I'm literally going to remove all the builds for some nice terrain, but that stupid boat is just out of the island region so I can break it myself

PepVille is not an island, it is on Bob