All of my STB blocks are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
I was playing last night and remembered where i put all of my STB blocks and i went to go and get them... I tried to access them but nothing happend... I replaced but it just showed as normal blocks...

I had:
2 Solar Panels
1 masher
1 electric furnace
1 Power Monitor

Please can i get a refund as it took awhile for me to make those D:

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
1. It doesn't take that long
2. Think of what RJ lost
3. That is not much
4. sigh... This is a problem we all had, and they are (hopefuly) fixing it

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
We'd love to help, but if we replace one person's things everyone would want us to replace theirs as well. It would be too much stuff to spawn in
Using Slime Fun Give/Cheat it is not hard at all. And what about what YOU lost? All the IRs and the Breaker mods? Are you going to remake them all or give them to yourself?

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Using Slime Fun Give/Cheat it is not hard at all. And what about what YOU lost? All the IRs and the Breaker mods? Are you going to remake them all or give them to yourself?
He is going to re make them because he follows the rules like you. He is no different from you when it comes to exploiting and cheating. So unless you have proof i advise you stop suggesting things like this.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
He is going to re make them because he follows the rules like you. He is no different from you when it comes to exploiting and cheating. So unless you have proof i advise you stop suggesting things like this.
Just asking, he did lose a TON of stuff, and I feel that it would be better on all of us if we could just have them given back

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
I do understand but giving everyones items will A take ages and B people will lie and say they had Everything when all the had was like a juicer
1. ONLY STB WAS BROKEN.
2. SF multiblocks are rarely able to be broken because they are normal MC blocks
3. It is kind of obvuios who is lieing by seeing what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.