AM I LEAVING FOREVER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGamer

Hello good people of MC Cities, CreeperGamer here! I have some good news, bad news, worse news, shocking news, disappointing news, and great news. The good news is I’m having a good time on the MC Cities server, I really enjoy it. The bad news is I having a difficult time deciding whether I should quit the server or not, I’m still going on the server. The time of me being on the server is becoming shorter, shorter, and shorter. The worse news is I might quit the server forever, it’s like nothing is stopping me from not quitting the server I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. The shocking news is this might be my last week going on the server, I’m really sad about it guys. I really am! I’m just having a tough decision to quit or not. The disappointing new is Friday is my last day here on the server, maybe I don’t know yet. The great news is I’m always on Discord so you can find me on there so there is some good that came out it guys. The reason is I’m trying to make as much money as I can so I can get a house and stuff. I don’t enjoy all the jobs some of them I do but not all of them. Also, I tend to get into a lot of trouble on the server for some reason I’m not sure what is it with me and getting into some kind of trouble on the server and I don’t enjoy the getting into trouble thing I really don’t! Finally, like I said before I might be leaving MC Cities forever because I want to be a police my applications got denied, I want to be apart of staff my applications got denied. The only thing that didn’t get denied was my teacher application because nobody took a look at it, I mean it, like nobody took a look at it. I'm grateful about the Ocean View Bank job but who knows when that'll be out
Anyway guys, if you have a reason about why I shouldn’t leave forever please tell me and I might reconsider. Thank you for understanding I really hope that I don’t leave forever! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I applied for Architect 3 times, the first one was denied for a good reason, but the second 2, no one even bothered to comment. I really like building and I want to help this server that has accepted me even for my many flaws. If you want you can have one of my houses, I have plenty and don't really need them. The Ocean View Bank was an idea I had, but it couldn't really be carried out where I was at that point on the server, but I have been working hard and am trying to get it back up soon. We have very few loan officers and it would be a major hit to lose you. I was gonna leave forever too because I was bored, but I started building again and I got caught up in what I love. I slowly weaned back on to the server and now co-own an island. I really hope you stay because this server needs people like you to make up the plebeians who keep the economy running.

Reactions: redstonedesigner
Feb 4, 2017
I applied for Architect 3 times, the first one was denied for a good reason, but the second 2, no one even bothered to comment. I really like building and I want to help this server that has accepted me even for my many flaws. If you want you can have one of my houses, I have plenty and don't really need them. The Ocean View Bank was an idea I had, but it couldn't really be carried out where I was at that point on the server, but I have been working hard and am trying to get it back up soon. We have very few loan officers and it would be a major hit to lose you. I was gonna leave forever too because I was bored, but I started building again and I got caught up in what I love. I slowly weaned back on to the server and now co-own an island. I really hope you stay because this server needs people like you to make up the plebeians who keep the economy running.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
At some points, you can get a bit bored of the server and have to take a little break, but it doesn't necessarily mean you have to quit :D You can always come back later if you feel like it after a while. And if your applications don't get accepted, don't give up and keep trying because I am sure you'll get there! Plus, I'll try to let them notice about your teacher application.

Status
Not open for further replies.