Animal Killing, Trespassing, etc.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Who are you suing? DelicateBean, lostinthewqrld.
Why are you suing? Killed our family parrot, and attempted to kill our dog Flower, (evidence below)
How much are you suing for? 50,000
Evidence: Below! (Do not know who killed Parrot, but they both tried to kill Flower)
Screenshot (48).png

Them trying to kill the dog, they also pushed it off the window, (file was too large) and the parrot was pushed off the balcony.

Last edited:

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
That is a lie, I can get GoldenFoxGurl and Trysten to back me up, you pushed the dog and me out the window after you shot it, and the parrot doesn't just land in the street for no reason.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Lmfao that wasn’t me, it was bean. And I don’t know what you’re suing them for because you can’t sue them for trespassing, should’ve asked a cop, (I thought there was a party), and, there’s no hard evidence of one of them killing the parrots or dogs. Also, who says you paid 50k or 30k for the parrot? You could’ve gotten it for free and get free money by making this court case.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
I would like to close this case. The animals we're found alive in the street, they're alright, just please don't do that again.