Annoying tp killers

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
So... its rrly annoying and crazy how tp killers get away tp killing. How they get away with it? Well they tp to a player and kill someone else. Well how are u gonna report it? Well u cant! .-. its annoying they can get away with it.

Top tp killers this week.
ItzLexicorn
Anonymousbro
EveeJ

So heres my story! So FireJoFly was doing a lab buisness. EveeJ joined so she tped and tried to kill me. While I was typing, offering to make an elevator. She killed me -.- Then anonymousbro said I did /back when I saw him leave at the front door of the lab. So he tped to FireJoFly ontop of a random house bountied then kill me. :/ then Lexi tped to EveeJ tped and killed me when I was saying Anony tp killed me. She said "what im just helping EveeJ lol" ..... Also Lexi and dwarf stole things of mine, wow just wow.

Im just posting this cuz im getting pretty salty .-. eh

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Lmao, worst thing about this is that they're not newbies so they know the rules
;-;
I know its pretty oaidfaohfaod bleh. Also I got screen shot Lexi admitting she tp killed a few times, just gotta find out how to upload it. Imgur doesnt work for me. I upload screen shots for the past 1 month and weeks it says file to big and etc D:

D

Deleted member 832

I know its pretty oaidfaohfaod bleh. Also I got screen shot Lexi admitting she tp killed a few times, just gotta find out how to upload it. Imgur doesnt work for me. I upload screen shots for the past 1 month and weeks it says file to big and etc D:
Use imgur you poor poor child

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Those 3 assaulted me and I grappled away saying "If U kill me then its a tp kill, tp killing = punishment/ban, Tp killing = You teleporting to a player and killing someone else, thats what ur gonna do if U kill me."

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I try to upload itz but it sayz on mccities file 2 big. I dunno y I edited the screen shots rrly smaller but i dunno

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
The funny thing is that Lexi /ignored me cuz she was too dumb enough to answer my question? I ask her why did she tp kill me since she been complaining that players have been tp killing and etc. So I ask "Lexi why did u tp kill me then?" She says "I was defending my friend" Then I said "Ur friend attacked me, well u both did. I dont see how thats defending ur friend. Also thats a very dumb excuse for a tp kill." Btw the "friend" is EveeJ :/ I didnt attack no one. All I did was grapple away and said back off and etc.

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
You can easily catch them with a video, of course you are not always recording, but if you see a tp request from someone you do not really know / trust you can start recording. If you got tp-killed then you have proof on video. Screenshots might work as well.

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
Imgur doesnt work. Also when I try to upload screen shots it says something like the file is too big but oh well :/