Another map and More guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
I think this server needs to add another made adding to the previous one. People need a change and I think they will like it. There are so many advantages to this and I will make a list to prove it. Also will make a second list for what this new map will include of. It can also be a second island if possible. I also will have the more guns in the second part

1. The terrain is a bit off on the previous one and needs improving.

2. The lack of plots is dragging people away and almost made me. Mc cities is a lot more enjoyable by the people that already have houses and don't have to wait forever to get them.

3. The houses on the previous map can be nice but also look a bit gross.

4. A new area will make people most likely more enjoyed with the presents of the servers area. Staying with the same map for a long time can drag people away.

5. More people will come to the server and like it with two different cities. The original and the second one.

6. A lot of new stuff could be added for the reason of more room to put it in.

7. Architects are given a great opportunity but currently it seems like they almost are no different than normal builders.

8. More freedom from other.

Guns:

The server is great in role-play but the thing is the people with the OP swords are the most powerful which really should not be the case in a city role-play. More guns = more fun. I can create another list of what guns I think could improve the server too.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think this server needs to add another made adding to the previous one. People need a change and I think they will like it. There are so many advantages to this and I will make a list to prove it. Also will make a second list for what this new map will include of. It can also be a second island if possible. I also will have the more guns in the second part

2. The lack of plots is dragging people away and almost made me. Mc cities is a lot more enjoyable by the people that already have houses and don't have to wait forever to get them.

4. A new area will make people most likely more enjoyed with the presents of the servers area. Staying with the same map for a long time can drag people away.

5. More people will come to the server and like it with two different cities. The original and the second one.

7. Architects are given a great opportunity but currently it seems like they almost are no different than normal builders.

Guns:

The server is great in role-play but the thing is the people with the OP swords are the most powerful which really should not be the case in a city role-play. More guns = more fun. I can create another list of what guns I think could improve the server too.
There already are 2 worlds/ cities and I would advise reading the TONS of comments on adding more plots.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Guns:

Please read the hundreds of comments talking about more plots...
Also if plots/houses are only considered "Gross" if they do not follow plot standards or regulations. Otherwise it is just a opinion.
Architects are approved by staff for their building, meaning they can build above the average player that applies. You do not need to be an architect to build for other players and sell your builds.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Guns:

Pretty much one of the stupidest ideas and i suggest reading the hundreds of posts. There are 5 worlds: Cayman basically /warp city. Newcity which is /warp bank and the other stuff there like /warp police and /warp shop and /warp farm. Then there is wild, nether and the end. Tho you cant warp to the end and have to find the portal or aska guy to tp u there. More guns = more noobs, more gun spammers. More dorks shooting you every second and die to thorns armor and polcie arrest us cus of the dum spammers. Sorry for language, its jsut annoying like really. Swords and Axes places some of the original minecraft into it. We cant have all modern. As there is Medieval-Modern like the world today still have some monuments and statues and artifacts from the old like we have op swords which puts some fun into it. Dont be salty if People killed you with mythic weapons, could have been me tho haahahahahahahah.

You mean that more islands, that has been suggested and there are like 16 islands or a bit more than that. That is a lot technically. I onced dreamed to own one in the tough competition and I did win one. People who arent even active just come on to reset theyre time and there are like 3-4 inacitve islands where no progree is made. I mean private islands are allowed to be kept private, im saying those who own an island and goes on like 1min every two months which is stupid. Many have failed to get this through so good luck ever getting more islands. Well it would decrease the price value of the islands right now but, still I would ask staff to region one like every half a year and that would be fair or every 1 a year. And the price would be very high

Reactions: Toryn

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
No I mean a world map there is a map that the entire server is based off of and I know that because it all has that same crappy terrain. An added world city not the suburb cities that you guys are thinking

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
The world looks kinda bad is what Im saying and the other worlds are just basically exact copies of the previous ones

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
Jo3512 I know that others can build houses but the city just doesn't look good. Some buildings are good buildings but there are broken torn apart plots all around the city.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Jo3512 I know that others can build houses but the city just doesn't look good. Some buildings are good buildings but there are broken torn apart plots all around the city.
Yes that is . It is called not having enough trusted staff with access to world edit. Only the owners and the only admin have access to world edit and cannot move or destroy have builds. Half the time staff do not know about all the broken plots.

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yes that is . It is called not having enough trusted staff with access to world edit. Only the owners and the only admin have access to world edit and cannot move or destroy have builds. Half the time staff do not know about all the broken plots.
The same thing would happen overtime once you make a new world

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.