Another map and More guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
First, the guns used to be way op since they were made by owners with recipes. Since then the were disabled because it's honestly less fun when there are people that come into PvP and just pop out and kill in one shot. Get a guass or whatever, they are good guns that are good for beginners sort of.

Now onto this map thing. Honestly I do agree with you, but there is a lot to consider when saying things like that. I get that it is appealing for better buildings, but lots of plots don't meet city standards not because arches or staff failed, but that the player failed. Honestly if the building regulations we more enforced this problem would be decreased, but sadly it's hard to watch that unless players did a report on every other freaking city build where all the builds are like that. There is a lot of space, however, there could be more plots because there is more and more players each day that come on and it's an on going problem that none of them can buy plots. Even just a small neighborhood added would make a big difference.
Thanks and I agree about builds,

Pixel

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.