Appeal: Restore ownership of region a56

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfcry1000

Aug 21, 2017
Today I logged on to MCCities and found that my title to region a56 had been revoked. Upon seeing my mail, I noted a member SleepingBexuty revoked my plot citing there was 'no build on it'.

I would like my title to this plot reinstated because of the following:
- When I purchased, there were no stipulations placed upon my ownership of the plot requiring me to build a structure. If there are any current requirements, please advise me where they are.
- When I purchased the land, I decided to 'build' a park on it, declaring it open space for all to enjoy, with a sign saying the same. The park had foliage, a detailed map, and a well.
- I had extensively excavated the land underneath the plot, spending many many hours clearing away blocks for an extensive underground habitat.
- I have been maintaining my MCCities account current in order to preserve these properties I have worked hard to acquire and develop. I was apparently given a 14 days warning to respond to SleepingBexuty's sudden request on the account mail. No mention was made in the McCities forum or in any other communication. I am not able to check my account every 14 days and if this is a new requirement then this has not been communicated either.

I am unable to find a member 'SleepingBexuty' on this forum in order to respond directly. I am asking for the site managers @nibble @LeanneTheUnicorn to restore my ownership of this property and advise me of any specific requirements I need to adhere to in order to maintain ownership.

My son and I anticipate becoming very active again on this server and this region featured significantly in our plans to develop the community.

Please advise what can be done.

Thank you,

wolfcry1000

Last edited:

wolfcry1000

Aug 21, 2017
OK. I believe I complied with these rules. The plot was developed into a park with structures and development that was consistent with the surrounding motif. I also have actively developed this plot below ground, with an excess of 20hrs of labor.

Please return my plot back to me @LeanneTheUnicorn . My son is starting summer vacation soon and we have been waiting until then to start developing this plot further.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
  • Exterior - At least have some sort of a shape, try not to make it look like a plain square, circle, or whatever it is.
  • Surrounding - Your build must fit with the general concept of the builds in your surrounding. You cannot simply place a medieval build in middle of skyscrapers.
Your plot did not comply with these two points.
There was no exterior, it was just a park with no build at all on the plot.
It additional did not fit in with the surrounding. All the plots around the 'park' has houses and residential builds on them.
1528125755257.png
Due to there being no actual build or structure on the plot, I classed it as empty and gave you 14 days to make a new build in creative and get it transfered. 2 weeks is plenty of time to make a build, and this rule applies to everyone. If you could not complete the build within the 14 days you could have mailed either me or PrinceChxrming to ask for more time on the warning, but that was not done.
Unfortunately the plot has now been sold to a player who should be able to make better use of the exterior, so you are unable to get the plot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.