Apple announcements

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
I think ur taking this a bit too far...
This is a
Apple has and will continue to monitor companies and people who try to hurt the economy for personal gain. After meeting with other companies and our staff we are officially releasing the list of people and companies who we will cut off funding to.

Cocoa- Apple has banned our employees from doing business with Cocoa owned by @DelicateBean for lying to many companies about different topics such as the number of employees they have and being toxic towards other people. These new sanctions ban him from buying, selling, or renting any properties owned by Apple. We are also cutting off any type of funds to Cocoa for 20 days. We are also banning the following products from going from Apple to Cocoa: Money, Properties, All weapons including regular, soul bound, and mythics, Enchanted Books, All slime fun items, Foods including slimefun food, crops, A new ban on string, feathers, books, lapis, coal, diamonds, gold, emeralds, Redstone, and wool. We are asking @PurpleTurkey to comment if he will also execute these sanctions and are asking others to do the same.

@ChChris1065: Banned for 10 days from using any services by Apple for spying on my company

Microsoft owned by @PurpleTurkey/@CP42: All sanctions against Microsoft will be cut

GoMall- Apple encourages its employees/others to use /warp mall instead of using go mall owned by DelicateBean the CEO of Cocoa
I didnt even spy on you gabriel!
and your gonna sue me for slander??
please i can sue you!
i never did spy on you i told you everything they were saying bad about then you go stab me and the back and sack me then team up with them...
i am disgusted in you..
i never have worked in a more rude and terribal work place!
i cant even express my anger and saddness..

T

Trump15024

I think ur taking this a bit too far...
This is a

I didnt even spy on you gabriel!
and your gonna sue me for slander??
please i can sue you!
i never did spy on you i told you everything they were saying bad about then you go stab me and the back and sack me then team up with them...
i am disgusted in you..
i never have worked in a more rude and terribal work place!
i cant even express my anger and saddness..
Yeah because you never did anything. Plus you did spy I have the screenshots. You try to take over companies when people are off, you don't work you just use it as a title. Then you slander me because you never did anything. You think I took this too far? I can make it go even further this was the least I can do.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah because you never did anything. Plus you did spy I have the screenshots
Alright then show me..
but im telling you that i never intended to spy on you..
i just wanted to be happy and work at apple but then all this
drama has happend, I just cant..
I just dont know why this is all happening to me..
i try to be a good person but I always get it wrong..
im so sorry..
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah because you never did anything. Plus you did spy I have the screenshots. You try to take over companies when people are off, you don't work you just use it as a title. Then you slander me because you never did anything. You think I took this too far? I can make it go even further this was the least I can do.
You are a great guy but I just cant..
I make everything wrong I do everything wrong and I just..
I think I need to leave

T

Trump15024

P
Alright then show me..
but im telling you that i never intended to spy on you..
i just wanted to be happy and work at apple but then all this
drama has happend, I just cant..
I just dont know why this is all happening to me..
i try to be a good person but I always get it wrong..
im so sorry..
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
This is the business world. You have gone as far as to threaten to sue me and I responded by doing the same. I only cut you off for 10 days to show you that you should not spy.

T

Trump15024

You were gonna sue me..
After you threatened to sue me. I have no sympathy for you after what you have done by spying scamming people and taking over companies that is not yours. I defunded you for 10 days due to this and many other companies encouraging me to terminate you