Apple First Quarter Report

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Why the hell did u copy the terms and agreements part of apple. Not citing sources can be sued for and brought to a real life court for plagarism and taking apples name without permission

T

Trump15024

Why the hell did u copy the terms and agreements part of apple. Not citing sources can be sued for and brought to a real life court for plagarism and taking apples name without permission
This was a terms and conditions of iTunes which is quote "a contract between you and Apple" meaning that if they say this contract is between me and them then I own 50% of those terms and so does the other customers who use iTunes in this case me. So this is not plagiarism as this is a terms and conditions contract between me and Apple since I use ITunes

Last edited by a moderator:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
This was a terms and conditions of iTunes which is quote "a contract between you and Apple" meaning that if they say this contract is between me and them then I own 50% of those terms and so does the other customers who use iTunes in this case me. So this is not plagiarism as this is a terms and conditions contract between me and Apple since I use ITunes
Well.... give them credit atleast

Reactions: acfuffy

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Doesn't work like that however he does legally need to state that this isn't an official statement from apple and is an rp thing otherwise its falsifying company data and can get you in serious trouble

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Doesn't work like that however he does legally need to state that this isn't an official statement from apple and is an rp thing otherwise its falsifying company data and can get you in serious trouble
Well I was leading it to say something like that

Reactions: acfuffy
T

Trump15024

No this was named on there website "a contract between you and Apple" legally indicating that if I use there iTunes service then I own 50% of that contract which I do use there iTunes stuff so it is a contract between me and them meaning that I own legal rights to it

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
No this was named on there website "a contract between you and Apple" legally indicating that if I use there iTunes service then I own 50% of that contract which I do use there iTunes stuff so it is a contract between me and them meaning that I own legal rights to it
Thats fine, however the data for your in game company should be clarified as role play only. Your document is a public document, and apple is extremely anal about impostor companies. Showing income per quarter and putting it under the name and documentation of irl apple is the issue here, not the use of contract

T

Trump15024

Thats fine, however the data for your in game company should be clarified as role play only. Your document is a public document, and apple is extremely anal about impostor companies. Showing income per quarter and putting it under the name and documentation of irl apple is the issue here, not the use of contract
I will be making our in game term and conditions soon so don't worry lol

T

Trump15024

Apple in game McCities company terms and conditions:

The company Apple a roleplay company in McCities is owned by trump15024. Any infringement on the name of the company, design of stores, and any design of products owned by Apple will result in legal action. This does not count for products bought and then resold by Apple. Apple owns the design of all of our stores and third party owned stores in this design as follows: “…a primarily glass storefront, rectangular recessed lighting traversing the length of the store's ceiling, Cantilevered shelving and recessed display spaces along the front side walls, rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store, multi-tiered shelving along the rear walls, and an oblong table with stools located at the back of the store below video screens in the back wall.”

Apple offers a 1 week warranty on products only made by Apple and not products resold by Apple. This warranty automatically comes with the product at the time of purchase. If the purchaser would like to extend the warranty they will need to buy it at the time of the purchase.

Apple also owns the Cayman News Network a branch of media in Cayman and holds all legal rights to the Cayman Network.

All third party branches of Apple are all owned by Apple and there should not be any infringement on any of the products or services sold by 3rd party branches.

If you have any questions regarding legal issues please contact Apple in game on McCities

In all references referred to as Apple is meaning the roleplay tech company on McCities

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Apple in game McCities company terms and conditions:

The company Apple a roleplay company in McCities is owned by trump15024. Any infringement on the name of the company, design of stores, and any design of products owned by Apple will result in legal action. This does not count for products bought and then resold by Apple. Apple owns the design of all of our stores and third party owned stores in this design as follows: “…a primarily glass storefront, rectangular recessed lighting traversing the length of the store's ceiling, Cantilevered shelving and recessed display spaces along the front side walls, rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store, multi-tiered shelving along the rear walls, and an oblong table with stools located at the back of the store below video screens in the back wall.”

Apple offers a 1 week warranty on products only made by Apple and not products resold by Apple. This warranty automatically comes with the product at the time of purchase. If the purchaser would like to extend the warranty they will need to buy it at the time of the purchase.

Apple also owns the Cayman News Network a branch of media in Cayman and holds all legal rights to the Cayman Network.

All third party branches of Apple are all owned by Apple and there should not be any infringement on any of the products or services sold by 3rd party branches.

If you have any questions regarding legal issues please contact Apple in game on McCities

In all references referred to as Apple is meaning the roleplay tech company on McCities
If I do a build similar to Apple's stores you can't actually do anything because as long as I change at least one thing then it becomes my design.

T

Trump15024

If I do a build similar to Apple's stores you can't actually do anything because as long as I change at least one thing then it becomes my design.
Did I say I was going to do anything to you lol but I just don't expect that you copy like the exact same thing I do