Denied Application Arch boembaboem

Status
Not open for further replies.

boembaboem

Oct 17, 2017
Questions:
Your current in game name: my current ingame name is at the moment boembaboem ive also played under the name pim2001

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): yes

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): /plot home 7 there 2 buildings 1 for an police officer he wanted a straight lined modern mansion and the other house needed to look good for sales and look bigger then it is modern style with 3 floors ( the rest of my plot homes are not always filled)

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: i prefer doing exterior design of houses i like to do evrey style im trying out as much as i can to learn new things. ive done modern in 3 types really basic straight lines and house ish modern. ive done a mideval as well

How much time do you tend to build each week?: Im building a house a day so that would be at least 2 hours a day if the house is small i might do 2 but at least a house a day. (i have also an Rocket League E-sports team thats why the 1 house a day :D )

about me : im boembaboem im 16 years old i like to build in evrey style possibleand i would love to become arch :D

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
It would be great to see you experiment with more interior as well as more detail on the exterior! Feel free to reapply next week

Reactions: boembaboem
Status
Not open for further replies.