Apply for Piezza Hut!

Do you like the idea of 'if we don't get the pizza to you in under 30 minutes, your order is free!'?

• yes!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • no :(

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello!! I decided to order the first piezza store/shop (that I know of) and decided to start hiring people!

application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...vcZ855mrX6YTMFwQXZp3SlYg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Piezza Hut delivery people are expected to be tipped and paid for orders, you will be making your own pay, basically. If this sounds confusing I can explain below. All delivery workers need to know how to read XYZ cords, I will be supplying the vehicles for them (ex. 1 bike, but anything else you want is up to you) but only once.

Chefs will be paid biweekly: 250$. It's obviously not much, but there are not a lot of jobs for chefs so this would probably be more of a side thing than anything.

Suppliers: These are the people who sell fruit and other things to the Piezza Hut company. Whatever we require, you supply, and we'll pay the price.

Rules:
Chefs and delivery must work at least twice a week, if you won't be online, /mail me to let me know.

No killing the customers!! That just looks bad!!! If I hear that you killed someone on the job (even out of 'self defense') you will be fired!!

Delivery: if you don't get the pizza to the customer in under 30 minutes (I have a way of setting a timer.) then it is free for the customer! No buts!

Delivery: We do NOT deliver out to private islands or the wild!

Delivery are NOT allowed to tpa to the customer! You must use your vehicle to get to them!

Notes:
I don't know if I need to add anything else yet except this:

We're currently working out of mall-72 with what we have, but if you're selling a plot that could be used for Piezza Hut's building, please /mail me to let me know!
wait you don't serve pizza