Denied Arch appliaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanhilaxx

Apr 8, 2017
Uuum...Earth mabye..?!?
  • Your current in game name?
HilaXChan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Do you have Skype?
Yes.
My name is: suzanhilaxx but you will probably not find me i have this bug but im working on it.
........................................................................................................................................................

• Which of your creative plots would you like to submit?
I would like to submit my 1,2 plot each has a different style.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Do you prefer interior or exterior design?
I prefer exterior design but i can do interior aswel.

• How much time do you tend to build each week?
I can build about 1 hour a day and on the weekends I can play 1 - 4 hours.

........................................................................................................................................................

• Tell us about your favorite building memory?
My friend ones asked for me 2 help building a labo, i had so much fun making it, my redstone is better now 2
i mad a contraction, i made a light switch for the whole lab and that was huge, i made a security system so you can see what door is open an what door or not, and so much more!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Last edited:
H

Heather

I admire that you attempted several styles to show in your application. I especially liked the pink, quartz, and birch bakery on your third plot. It was charming and modern, much like a lot of builds we having in our cities. Would you be able to demonstrate some more in a style like this if you apply again? I'm looking forward to see what else you make :D

Status
Not open for further replies.