Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
1. Bpacer.

2. Citizen.

3. Yes | UnicornPixely#8472 |

4. /plot home 5.

5. Modern, traditional, other.

6.interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, and others

7. Why I want to become an Architect is because I want to help people build a house or more importantly help others make their dreams come true of what they dreamed of, I really want to help my fellow Arch's and I know there are only a few Architects in McCites so it is nice helping them out. :D

8. How I would contribute to communication with the team, and community projects and other architect related things is always helping out and when an architect needs help I will always be kind to help them out, I play a lot on McCites so my communication would be good. If for example, an architect needs help make allot of community projects I would always help them out with my fellow architect teammates and always treat them like I would want to be treated.

Reactions: Minty and Atlair

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
I think it’d be easier if you put the questions on the application

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Thank you for applying! However, I feel like your interior could be developed. The exteriors of the small, ranch-style houses are good, but the interior seems incomplete. Try experimenting with different styles, too, like modern, traditional, and/or landscaping. Build a few houses with this advice in mind and feel free to reapply in 7+ days!

Status
Not open for further replies.