Auto Sell needs fixing!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Today I was 100% sure that there is something wrong with auto sell, so I found a house and there was an owner that has been offline for 1 month and 27 days, then when it became 1 month and 29 days and 18 hours I checked /as me of that player and he had none, this happened to me three times now, I spent 8hrs waiting today and when I take a 1hr break everything is gone, when I contacted a staff member they said that the auto sell is a weird and may sell a day later or a day before or something like that which needs fixing because I don't people to waste their time and effort waiting for something then never even get it.

I hope this gets fixed soon, thanks for reading my suggestion :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Today I was 100% sure that there is something wrong with auto sell, so I found a house and there was an owner that has been offline for 1 month and 27 days, then when it became 1 month and 29 days and 18 hours I checked /as me of that player and he had none, this happened to me three times now, I spent 8hrs waiting today and when I take a 1hr break everything is gone, when I contacted a staff member they said that the auto sell is a weird and may sell a day later or a day before or something like that which needs fixing because I don't people to waste their time and effort waiting for something then never even get it.

Not really like a day before is kinda ok and waiting for a plot to auto sale is not always reliable cus it could auto sale anytime around 60th day of inactivity, a day before or ahead

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

It happens, once a plot went up exactly 1 day before I counted it out to, someone bought it and I had to buy it for double they bought it for. Point is that it's annoying, but not a huge problem.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
It happens, once a plot went up exactly 1 day before I counted it out to, someone bought it and I had to buy it for double they bought it for. Point is that it's annoying, but not a huge problem.
Same! Lugar'home! I was trying to buy it for bean, and also can I see how it came out pixel?

Reactions: LavaFlake

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Not plausible to have them sold at the exact moment. Thousands of regions will not be looped every second to check for inactivity, they are checked with time interval.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Cool, thanks for the explanation of coding I kind of understand xD

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yeah and bean told me he wouldn't get lugar'shome apprently I brought competition but, atleast I got pixels island

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I showed him lugar'shome cus I wa planning to get it and he was suppose to sell a mansion plot to pixel and I will get lugar'shome to trade to pixel for the island but, idk he decided to go for it so I allied with pixel in getting lugar'shome and in exchange she sells me the island. I told him that he shouldn't get the plot so I showed it to him but, idk I guess he decided to take it

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Ok.. I had his money when lugar home went up for forsale he was away and wanted me to buy it

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Do u still hold a grudge against him for the whole go mall thing?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Do u still hold a grudge against him for the whole go mall thing?
Well not really, wasn't my problem was mostly Gabriel and jack then they came running to us for help.
Tho the fact he lied in a way to me before, I was kinda convinced of what happened cus some said he tried to get turkeys island and more accusations and blah blah blah.